PDA

View Full Version : Your experiences with FW v0.140.44.0 for 5xx5, 6xx5, and 7xx5 series (2010 models)

Toengel
12-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Hi,

please share your experiences with this new SW version here in this topic. Channeling your input will make it easier for users to search and find relevant info.

Discuss here all your experiences when upgraded to the new version (http://www.supportforum.philips.com/showthread.php?730-Software-overview-for-5000-6000-and-7000-series-(2010-models)): new, old, positive, negative...

Toengel@Alex

Toengel
12-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Hi,

it seems that the downloads arn't up yet... so please be patient...

PS:
Q5521_0.140.44.0 (Date published: 2011-12-12)

Intermittent sound lost and picture lost while watching analog
channels.
Intermittent sound lost or sudden volume change on the DIGITAL AUDIO OUT
(S/PDIF) connection.
Intermittent sound lost through certain set-up box connected via HDMI.
Unable to play video files via DLNA connection.
Picture freeze while watching HD channels.

Q5551_0.140.44.0 (Date published: 2011-12-12)

Intermittent sound lost and picture lost while watching analog
channels.
Intermittent sound lost or sudden volume change on the DIGITAL AUDIO OUT
(S/PDIF) connection.
Intermittent sound lost through certain set-up box connected via HDMI.
Picture freeze while watching HD channels.

Toengel@Alex

Franck78
12-13-2011, 03:20 PM
Hello,

wouah Philips, one 'multimedia' bug fixed in six month... That will make a TV able to read all kind of multimedia files in how many years ?

Don't bother, your leader 'sam...' is as bad as you are.

Thankfully, some real software compagnies like google will come with a properly opensource code ;-)
You already sold the hardware to TPV. Time to sold the software soon...

Franck

shankly1985
12-14-2011, 10:17 AM
Yes and they have tuck over one year just to fix sound problem witch still isn't fully fixed. Philips sucks so bad and I will never buy from them again. I should of went with LG, Panasonic even Samsung is better and thats saying something.

Hello,

wouah Philips, one 'multimedia' bug fixed in six month... That will make a TV able to read all kind of multimedia files in how many years ?

Don't bother, your leader 'sam...' is as bad as you are.

Thankfully, some real software compagnies like google will come with a properly opensource code ;-)
You already sold the hardware to TPV. Time to sold the software soon...

Franck

Franck78
12-14-2011, 12:01 PM
Hello,

As you can read in this article about TPV joint venture (http://www.newscenter.philips.com/main/standard/news/press/2011/20111101_tpv_signing.wpd), they will throw away 185 Millions euros.

*to please current customer ?

not sure. But everyone can ask or suggest Joost.....

Franck

* Within the first two years, Philips will provide EUR 185 million one-off advertising and promotion support for the TV business as an investment in the Philips brand. This amount is part of the deal result.

The process of disentangling the TV business from the rest of Consumer Lifestyle is progressing well and according to plan.

For further information, please contact:

Philips Corporate Communications
Joost Akkermans
Tel: +31 631 758 996
E-mail: joost.akkermans@philips.com

petasis
12-14-2011, 07:32 PM
Yes and they have tuck over one year just to fix sound problem witch still isn't fully fixed. Philips sucks so bad and I will never buy from them again. I should of went with LG, Panasonic even Samsung is better and thats saying something.

All brands look excellent, until you buy something from them.
For example, I also have a panasonic TV, whose specs do not match the product. And for almost two years now, I am trying to get rid from it. Their response is that the missing feature is there, only that I cannot see it: the option to enable/disable it is missing by design, and the fact that the picture quality is the same to another panasonic TV (the exact previous model) with the "feature" disable is irrelevant. I am faulted, not their TV.

At least here they try to solve issues with firmware updates. Panasonic rarely fixes bugs with updates, not a good example. I don't know about LG & samsung though.

dirk2011
12-14-2011, 07:58 PM
Hello Philips and others,

I have been waiting almost a full year for the intermittent sound problem to be fixed. And 'no', even after installing this 140.044 version, sound-drops do still occur on most HD channels with 5.1 sound. The TV is unusable using the: channel setting > preferred audio format > 'advanced' mode. A fast remote control switch between the two sound modes would be nice. Flawless operation even better.

Also, NetTV does not work any more. This started short after installing the previous 140.40 version. I've cleared the NetTV memory trying to fix remote control response, but that didn't help. Now I'm stuck in the term & conditions dialogue. NetTV no longer responds to remote control actions.

Some additional details:
TV is a 32PFL7605H/12. The provider is Ziggo in the Netherlands and the coax is directly connected to the TV, using a Neotion CI+ decoder module to unscramble the TV content. The TV is connected to a Yamaha RX-1500 receiver using the S/PDIF output. I see a "DialNorm -4db" message on the receiver when sound-drops occur (meaning a new dialogue normalization request of the Dolby Digital signal).
The TV-coax and S/PDIF cables are replaced by more expensive ones without any result. Signal strength is 92% and the signal quality 100% according to the status dialogue.

Philips, what next? When can I expect the TV to function normally?
Is it time to replace some hardware parts?

Meeterea
12-14-2011, 09:56 PM

I have been waiting almost a full year for the intermittent sound problem to be fixed. And 'no', even after installing this 140.044 version, sound-drops do still occur on most HD channels with 5.1 sound. The TV is unusable using the: channel setting > preferred audio format > 'advanced' mode.
Here the same! :(

Also, NetTV does not work any more. This started short after installing the previous 140.40 version. I've cleared the NetTV memory trying to fix remote control response, but that didn't help. Now I'm stuck in the term & conditions dialogue. NetTV no longer responds to remote control actions.
Here not, Net TV works as aspected with the new firmware. :)

Some additional details:
TV is a 32PFL7605H/12. The provider is Ziggo in the Netherlands and the coax is directly connected to the TV, using a Neotion CI+ decoder module to unscramble the TV content.
The same and here is the TV connected to a Sony Home cinema with the HDMI cable. Signal strength is 94% and the signal quality 100% according to the status dialogue.

My biggest concern is the sound drops, there must really be a quick solution from Philips, this is not normal to wait for a solution more then a year!!!:mad:

greetings.
Arie

Jaap
12-14-2011, 10:30 PM

Some additional details:
TV is a 32PFL7605H/12. The provider is Ziggo in the Netherlands and the coax is directly connected to the TV, using a Neotion CI+ decoder module to unscramble the TV content.

For what it's worth:
I have exactly the same problem with NetTV (stuck in terms & conditions) on 32pfl9705h with Ziggo-provider and CI+

Jaap

shankly1985
12-15-2011, 03:56 AM
I have an LG TV down stairs thats has worked perfect right out the box and continues to do so. This philips TV has this sound problem witch is horrible, they keep saying on update list its fixed and it never has been. Having to switch tv channels from hdmi1 to hdmi 2 just to get sound back is not right we shouldn't have to be doing this. Apart from that the TV is great but the need to start releasing some real info and just tell the truth we fucked up sound problem cant be fixed. For that reason I dont want another TV from philips again.

All brands look excellent, until you buy something from them.
For example, I also have a panasonic TV, whose specs do not match the product. And for almost two years now, I am trying to get rid from it. Their response is that the missing feature is there, only that I cannot see it: the option to enable/disable it is missing by design, and the fact that the picture quality is the same to another panasonic TV (the exact previous model) with the "feature" disable is irrelevant. I am faulted, not their TV.

At least here they try to solve issues with firmware updates. Panasonic rarely fixes bugs with updates, not a good example. I don't know about LG & samsung though.

schloessi
12-15-2011, 03:35 PM
Till yesterday I only had the problem as described in this thread: http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?3181-audio-syncr-lost-preset-at-each-restart

Then I saw this new firmware release and I installed it immediatly hoping it would fix the problem.

The bottom line is it didn't fix my problem but brought me a new one with audio drops every few seconds which result in disturbing knock sounds coming from the speakers of my hts7201.

That's a nice Christmas present, Philips guys. Thank you.

The WAF (Women Accseptance Factor) is down to zero.

Greetings
schloessi

carlosfm
12-15-2011, 05:31 PM
I also have an LG TV.
They have never released a firmware update.
But then again, everything works as it should, so why bother?

Philips, your Linux distro is broken.

Niels
12-15-2011, 05:55 PM

I have been waiting almost a full year for the intermittent sound problem to be fixed. And 'no', even after installing this 140.044 version, sound-drops do still occur on most HD channels with 5.1 sound. The TV is unusable using the: channel setting > preferred audio format > 'advanced' mode. A fast remote control switch between the two sound modes would be nice. Flawless operation even better.

Some additional details:
TV is a 32PFL7605H/12. The provider is Ziggo in the Netherlands and the coax is directly connected to the TV, using a Neotion CI+ decoder module to unscramble the TV content. The TV is connected to a Yamaha RX-1500 receiver using the S/PDIF output. I see a "DialNorm -4db" message on the receiver when sound-drops occur (meaning a new dialogue normalization request of the Dolby Digital signal).
The TV-coax and S/PDIF cables are replaced by more expensive ones without any result. Signal strength is 92% and the signal quality 100% according to the status dialogue.

Philips, what next? When can I expect the TV to function normally?
Is it time to replace some hardware parts?

Hello Dirk (and Jaap, who suffers from the same problem)

I also have a 32PFL7605 and after almost a year I experienced the same problem.
I am using IP-EPG every day and NetTV (uitzending gemist) every week.
When NetTV became very slow I upgraded to 140.40.
After 2 weeks I also got stuck in the registration window.
Called with Philips support a number of times and tested everything they came up with.
Finally they sent over a technician, that solved this SW problem by replacing the main board !

NetTV and IP-EPG is working since then, but I have very anoying 'automatic crash/reset on channel update' problem instead. !!! (see other posts in this forum).
I will skip 140.44 and wait for the next version...

Kind regards,
Niels

slvs
12-15-2011, 06:21 PM
I dream of the support for DTS model 40PFL5605H/12 and the possibility to manually set a different Aspect Ratio of the signal via HDMI. And so the image is stretched to full screen with the removal of black borders (crop).

carlosfm
12-16-2011, 09:59 AM
I dream at the possibility to choose 2 channel LPCM for the S/PDIF output.
This is basic stuff.

kja
12-16-2011, 11:55 AM
Till yesterday I only had the problem as described in this thread: http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?3181-audio-syncr-lost-preset-at-each-restart

Then I saw this new firmware release and I installed it immediatly hoping it would fix the problem.

The bottom line is it didn't fix my problem but brought me a new one with audio drops every few seconds which result in disturbing knock sounds coming from the speakers of my hts7201.

That's a nice Christmas present, Philips guys. Thank you.

The WAF (Women Accseptance Factor) is down to zero.

Greetings
schloessi

I have same problem but it only happens with my bdp3200/12 blu-ray player if i example listen to cd's. No knocks with bly-ray's or DVD's. I tried it with different tv so it definitely is this firmware update what causes theses horrible knocks. Unfortunately i don't have separate speakers.

I really wish i could find the 27.7.2011 firmware version, it worked much better than this one. I would like to downgrade but i can't find it anymore. I just spent several hours looking for it.

tuleggi
12-16-2011, 06:14 PM
Hello,

my first message here.

I just wanted to report that until now I had a random audio drops/mutes problem with my Econova 42PFL6805H/12 connected to the digital HD decoder from the Belgian TV cable company Voo (www.voo.be), connected via HDMI.
The decoder from what I read from internet should be a CISCO 8485DVB MPEG-4 HD Digital Recorder.

This audio drops/mutes does not happen instead when I watch the TV channels in analog mode! (with the signal only passing through the decoder in standby)

I though until now it was a decoder or cable/line problem, I got more than 40 calls with the TV cable company Voo and many technicians tested and changed everything concerning cables and decoder. Everything is in theory perfect but the problem persisted.

Now I am almost sure the issue must be the television.

I have just updated to the new firmware, I hope this solve the problem, I will let you know for sure!

PS: I am using "channel setting > preferred audio format > 'advanced' mode.", is the problem of the audio drop there? I see dirk2011 you are reporting the problem there

PS2 @ Philips support: I am ready to test beta firmware, or a replacement with the new Econova model! :-)

tuleggi
12-16-2011, 08:35 PM
I unfortunately confirm that also with the new firmware I have randomly sound mutes/drops!

It happened 3 times in 2 hours with this new firmware and the hd decoder connected through HDMI mentioned in the post before.

Delta
12-16-2011, 10:59 PM
Philips, you screwed up again... Failure after failure for these types of television.
We demand a solution right now! It's either an update that fixes the most common problems (sounds e.g.) or replace faulty hardware. Otherwise it is maybe the time to go for some legal action?

dirk2011
12-17-2011, 08:41 AM
PS: I am using "channel setting > preferred audio format > 'advanced' mode.", is the problem of the audio drop there? I see dirk2011 you are reporting the problem there

Yes, I only have sound-drops (i.e. short interruptions) using the 'advanced' sound setting.
From what I see:
* advanced mode = AC3 broadcast stream / Dolby Digital 5.1 sound at SPDIF output,
* standard mode = MPEG2 broadcast stream / PCM stereo sound at SPDIF output.

In your case I question if this setting has any effect since you're using an external decoder. Think about bypassing the TV and connect the Cisco output directly to the audio system. My DVD player and Laptop is connected this way, splitting the audio/video streams at the source.

Dirk.

dirk2011
12-17-2011, 09:04 AM
Thanks for the comments for those who replayed on my post. I will call Philips service desk and ask them to replace the necessary hardware. My patience has run out waiting for software updates.

:confused: I was thinking, the bandwidth of the HD broadcast (bits/second) might be a factor, meaning: 1080[i/p] vs 720[i/p]. There is always a possibility that the amount of buffer memory is insufficient or the processor isn't fast enough to decode. If so, software is never going to fix the problem. I need a next generation, faster main board..

Summery of my TV sound experience:
- Analog output using the headphone-jack: OK
- PCM stereo output / 'standard mode' signal: OK,
- Dolby Digital 5.1 output / 'advanced mode' signal: Problematic...
Sound-drops are varying from several per minute to once per half an hour. The drop count is different per HD channel and the current program on the same HD channel (time of day).

tuleggi
12-17-2011, 11:19 AM
Yes, I only have sound-drops (i.e. short interruptions) using the 'advanced' sound setting.
From what I see:
* advanced mode = AC3 broadcast stream / Dolby Digital 5.1 sound at SPDIF output,
* standard mode = MPEG2 broadcast stream / PCM stereo sound at SPDIF output.

In your case I question if this setting has any effect since you're using an external decoder. Think about bypassing the TV and connect the Cisco output directly to the audio system. My DVD player and Laptop is connected this way, splitting the audio/video streams at the source.

Dirk.

yes indeed for me it is different.
I have tried but it changes nothing (I do not have problems with the analog channels).
I do not have another audio system, so I need to use the television...

kja
12-17-2011, 01:00 PM
I didn't have any real problems with the previous firmware. What a shame that it is impossible to find it, i really want it back.

k o v a l
12-17-2011, 04:09 PM
I didn't have any problem with previous firmware, now I have realy annoying one. I have my PS3 connected via HDMI cable. The problem is with sound - it has systematic cuts and you honestly can't do anything. It's only with HDMI. At first I thought it is something with cable or PS3, but no. TV also has some cuts and restarting while using NetTV. We all want solution, but now in next months, now! How is it possible, to break something that was already ok!? :/

cdf
12-17-2011, 11:38 PM
It sounds like i'm having a similar problem after updating my 40pfl8605/12 to this SW version (my thread) (http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?3697-Clipping-clicking-noise-from-TV-speakers-when-playing-blu-ray-discs-on-BDP7600-05) and the TV making a 'clipping' or 'clicking' noise when playing my new BDP7600/05 blu-ray player through the TV speakers.

TrojanBarber
12-18-2011, 12:49 AM
After almost 10 months of beta testing (for free!) and god knows how many firmware flashings on my 37PFL5405H i can now say that v0.140.44.0 finaly solved sound drops!
It would be perfect present for christmas but NOOOO... Now i hear constant knocks whenever source audio is uncompressed (any bluray on my BDP3000, flac and remuxed mkv from my Mede8er, any audio cd - using digital out from TV to my 5.1 Logitech 5500 speakers)!!!
So now i am stuck with watching only my DTB and IPTV since there are no knocks there (imagine :))
What can i say? Good job guys...
Now, as schloessi well said "The WAF" (Women Acceptance Factor) in my house right now is way below zero.
I will now stop writing, dont want to get more upset than i am already

BaYRoLeX
12-18-2011, 09:59 AM
Hi

I'm very disappointed

1) Update from internet is not possible.

2) Sound-problem - some HDMI sources are "bleating" sound, "faltering" sound, "hoarse, gruff" sound. There is a noise. (42PFL7695H/12 TURKEY)

I returned the firmware v000.140.040.000

petasis
12-18-2011, 12:56 PM
I have an LG TV down stairs thats has worked perfect right out the box and continues to do so. This philips TV has this sound problem witch is horrible, they keep saying on update list its fixed and it never has been. Having to switch tv channels from hdmi1 to hdmi 2 just to get sound back is not right we shouldn't have to be doing this. Apart from that the TV is great but the need to start releasing some real info and just tell the truth we fucked up sound problem cant be fixed. For that reason I dont want another TV from philips again.

I prefer Philips keeps working on trying to fix the sound problem, that just saying it will never be fixed.
What will you gain if Philips says to you that the problem will never be fixed?

Pingutux
12-18-2011, 01:28 PM
Thank you for the new firmware.

I have got now sound drops every second with my PS3 connected via HDMI. I had to downgrade the firmware again to solve the problem. By the way the sound drops of the certain set top box was also not fixed.

kain83ita
12-18-2011, 02:19 PM
Thank you for the new firmware.

I have got now sound drops every second with my PS3 connected via HDMI. I had to downgrade the firmware again to solve the problem. By the way the sound drops of the certain set top box was also not fixed.

Damn'it! It's the same problem :mad::mad:
Where could I download the previous firmware's version?

Thank you very much!!

kja
12-18-2011, 02:43 PM
I have 42PFL5405H/12. I am looking for Q5521_0.140.39.0 firmaware. It was released 2011-07-27. I hope Philips understands they cannot force us to wait months for a fix.

Pingutux
12-18-2011, 05:59 PM
Damn'it! It's the same problem :mad::mad:
Where could I download the previous firmware's version?

Thank you very much!!

There is no possibility to download it. Thats why i save the firmware on my HDD.

bta
12-19-2011, 08:34 AM
Hi,

in the last two days I observe a strange behavior of my 40pfl7605h/12 TV set: several automatic restarts with black screen, flickering ambiligth in strange colors, audio drop out during normal TV broadcast, problems in connecting NetTV (1-2-3 dialog and/or very long reaming running dots).

For me it seems that FW 140.44 is NOT very robust although one of my HD channels seems to run more stable than before.

Regards
bta

schloessi
12-19-2011, 11:28 AM
Hi,

I want to downgrade to the previous frimware release. Can someone provide the last firmware somewhere, please?

Greetings
schloessi

kja
12-19-2011, 02:37 PM
I just noticed that the previous firmaware for atleast my tv is back on Philips site. Thank you, that was very nice thing to do :D Now it works perfectly again :D

chupo
12-19-2011, 03:33 PM
On my 32pfl5605h_12: When i switch to dvb-t chanel, which is not broadcasted - screen is black. It's OK. But black screen without sound still on screen when i switch to other chanel. I must switch off and on to see picture back.

Lech1
12-19-2011, 05:18 PM
Now, with this software version, finally, no more sound drops: 32PFL5405H/12 and PHILIPS DSR6201/91 set-top box (via HDMI). Thanks, Philips.

nozpay
12-19-2011, 05:45 PM
Hi

I'm very disappointed

1) Update from internet is not possible.

2) Sound-problem - some HDMI sources are "bleating" sound, "faltering" sound, "hoarse, gruff" sound. There is a noise. (42PFL7695H/12 TURKEY)

I returned the firmware v000.140.040.000

I have the same problem after installed Q5521-0.140.44.0 firmware on 42PFL5405H/12 (TURKEY)

Today i've installed 000.140.039.000 downgrade and sound problem fixed

Toengel
12-19-2011, 05:56 PM
Hi,

Firmware 140.44 was removed by Philips. Now 140.40 is the latest again for Net TV models and 140.39 for models without Net TV! You can download these version from the Philips servers.

Toengel@Alex

Lassy
12-19-2011, 07:56 PM
Hi,

Firmware 140.44 was removed by Philips. Now 140.40 is the latest again for Net TV models and 140.39 for models without Net TV! You can download these version from the Philips servers.

Toengel@Alex

I don't see the .40 version, only the .44. Can you please give us a link?

schloessi
12-19-2011, 07:59 PM
I don't see the .40 version, only the .44. Can you please give us a link?

Yes, that would be great.

Toengel
12-19-2011, 07:59 PM
Hi,

which TV do you have?

Toengel@Alex

schloessi
12-19-2011, 09:10 PM
37pfl7605/H

Toengel
12-19-2011, 09:12 PM
Hi,

just download from the support website of your TV. The Zip contain the right version. If not, change the language (the file is multilingual) - could be due to some caching effect.

Toengel@Alex

chupo
12-20-2011, 06:37 AM
For 32pfl5605h_12 and 32pfl5405 is on download Q5521-0.140.39.0 version

Lassy
12-20-2011, 07:15 AM
Hi,

just download from the support website of your TV. The Zip contain the right version. If not, change the language (the file is multilingual) - could be due to some caching effect.

Toengel@Alex

Nevermind. I've followed different instructions from Technorep BV as linked on tweakers.net with direct links to the software. You first need to downgrade and than you can upgrade to the latest .44 version without any problems.

Philips is again lacking in support and they need to rely on a third party repair service...:(

csola48
12-20-2011, 10:02 AM
I cannot use the TV properly since months (37PFL5405H/12) because of the different sound problems (18 months!!!).
Primarily HDMI (1) there is a face with accession trouble.
The apparatus is under guarantee yet! This not reason onto the exchange? Where is Philips' trademark protection?
20 of his years I am useful Philips product I did not face a so bad product yet... :(

A urgent solution would be necessary already!... Pls...

Franck78
12-20-2011, 11:18 AM
Hello,

Where is Philips' trademark protection?
20 of his years I am useful Philips product I did not face a so bad product yet...

It has simply vanished, gone away, vaporized ! Philips is no longer a consumer's electronic manufacturer.

Reading viewpoint from asia is interesting :

http://www.theedgesingapore.com/blog-heads/assif-shameen/33634-assif-shameen-will-tpv-walk-away-from-philips-tv-deal.html

2012 will be a killer year for samsung, sony, lg, tpv/china. And Philips with crappy software online for a week (.044) digs its grave.

Franck

carlosfm
12-20-2011, 11:53 AM
Hi,

Toengel@Alex

Why was that?
Is this some kind of software constest, are we kidding or what?
I have updated my TV with the 140.44 firmware.
For now, it's working fine with my cable box, didn't test other things.

petasis
12-20-2011, 04:23 PM
Hello,

It has simply vanished, gone away, vaporized ! Philips is no longer a consumer's electronic manufacturer.

Reading viewpoint from asia is interesting :

http://www.theedgesingapore.com/blog-heads/assif-shameen/33634-assif-shameen-will-tpv-walk-away-from-philips-tv-deal.html

2012 will be a killer year for samsung, sony, lg, tpv/china. And Philips with crappy software online for a week (.044) digs its grave.

Franck

I am not so sure for sony. Their TV business is also not profitable, for some years now.
But this does not relate to firmware updates...

globetrotter
12-23-2011, 06:22 PM
How can I downgrade back to 140.40? I copied the 'upgrade' file to my USB-stick, but the TV doesn't see the file anymore. I tried several stick but that didn't help.

bta
12-23-2011, 06:32 PM
How can I downgrade back to 140.40? I copied the 'upgrade' file to my USB-stick, but the TV doesn't see the file anymore. I tried several stick but that didn't help.

Hi globetrotter,

have look at this post (http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?966-Is-there-a-Guaranteed-way-to-downgrade-140.XX-software&p=3176&viewfull=1#post3176). But it might be better to use the new .46 version released today (http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?966-Is-there-a-Guaranteed-way-to-downgrade-140.XX-software&p=3176&viewfull=1#post3176).

Regards
bta

PS: There is a search function at the froum - thats the way I've found the link for you.

Toengel
12-23-2011, 09:20 PM
Hi

@all

please install firmware 140.46 and post your feedback in the thread opened by bta: http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?3787-Your-experiences-with-FW-v0.140.46.0-for-5xx5-6xx5-and-7xx5-series-(2010-models)

Toengel@Alex

globetrotter
12-24-2011, 02:10 PM
@bta,

Thank you for the help. I downgraded the firmware to 140.40.
I will try to upgrade to 140.46 later.

Edit:
Can't find the dutch version of 140.46....

Toengel
12-24-2011, 04:43 PM
Hi,

just download - the ZIP files contain the latest 140.46 (if not, choose another language - the files are multilingual).

Toengel@Alex

jerome
01-03-2012, 11:09 PM
@dirk2011 Same problem!

"Also, NetTV does not work any more. I've cleared the NetTV memory trying to fix remote control response, but that didn't help. Now I'm stuck in the term & conditions dialogue. NetTV no longer responds to remote control actions."

42PFL7695H/12
Q5551_0.140.46.0

18/01/2012
How to fix it :
1) Downgrade to FW 140.34
2) Upgrade to FW 140.40
3) Upgrade to FW 140.46