PDA

View Full Version : Internet connection issues with new bdp5506/f7

mjrose514
12-19-2011, 02:15 AM
I have looked everywhere and cannot find the answer. We JUST bought a new blu ray player yesterday and it worked fine yesterday and even earlier today to play dvd. We went and bought a usb drive so our bd live stuff would work. Well, first our issue was when we tried to get on netflix was that it was trying to set our internet connection (all the while I'm on the internet on my comp). I found some reviews that said to unplug the device, so we did and our connection looked ok, BUT now it's saying it's connected to our home network, but not our internet, again I'm ON THE INTERNET!!!! Oh and I tried the wii we have and it works perfectly fine so not sure what to do. Please help, my fiance is about to swear off philips!

kwinnie
12-19-2011, 09:11 AM
so you wanna turn off the internet connection?

mjrose514
12-19-2011, 04:32 PM
no it's saying the internet isn't connected when it is.

Kiro
12-20-2011, 07:45 AM
Hi mjrose514,

can you please take a screenshot of the Network settings? I'm not sure of what is the problem you are experiencing. ACtually I do not get where you find the message saying you are not connected...

Andrea

mjrose514
12-20-2011, 08:51 PM
I can't now. After a night of leaving it alone it was fine, but it was extremely aggravating, whenever we tried to get on netflix or pandora, or even go to check connection it would tell us that.