PDA

View Full Version : DS8800 W doesn't connect to Wifi

ceedee
03-31-2016, 04:09 AM
I am trying to connect my DS8800 to my home network. It has worked with other networks before (and still works when I connect to my iPhone's hotspot), but in this case it just ends up with the blinking green light and no connection. My network is a generic router that I got from Sonic, a WPA secured network.

ceedee
03-31-2016, 04:10 AM
I am trying to connect my DS8800 to my home network. It has worked with other networks before (and still works when I connect to my iPhone's hotspot), but in this case it just ends up with the blinking green light and no connection. My network is a generic router that I got from Sonic, a WPA secured network.

Philips - Katerina
03-31-2016, 06:46 AM
Hello ceedee!

Welcome to the Philips Support Forum, it is really enjoyable to see that you are using one of our docking stations.

Hmmm, this sounds like an inconvenience. So what happened was that you had a router before that you were able to connect the docking station to and then you changed and it stopped working?

Many regards,
Philips – Katerina

PS, I merged your two posts into one as it was the same question.

ceedee
04-09-2016, 08:42 PM
Hi Katerina,

I moved from Germany to the US and have a different network/router now. Just tried to connect the Philips for the first time and couldn't work it out.

Philips - Katerina
04-11-2016, 09:52 AM
Hello ceedee!

It looks like there is an issue with the router and not the device itself. Do you have any possibility of testing with a different router or the old one from Germany? If not please check your router settings such as firewalls.

Kind regards,
Philips - Katerina

Philips - Katerina
05-03-2016, 07:59 AM
Hello!

It has been pretty quiet here for some time and I will close this thread. Feel free to start a new thread or ask one of the moderators to reopen this one in case you have a similar issue.

Kind regards,
Philips Katerina