PDA

View Full Version : Merry X-Mas

Philips - Thomas
12-23-2011, 02:45 PM
Hi Guys

Just a few words to say thank you for this year.

We have started with this forum as a Net TV Platform, growing via Blu-ray and this year also with TV, Sound and the Apps.

I just want to say thank you all for your efforts, also in the name of the whole Moderation Team.

We had lots of ups and downs this year, and not only you but also we expect a lot from next year.
We do know that not everything went as it should this year.
Specially for the TVs I hope with .93 and .46, we brought you a nice gift for Christmas, so we all can relax during the holidays and wait for the things to come next year with our Joint Venture.

I hope that we continue to work together in 2012, so the community can grow.

Wish you all a Lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Cheers
Thomas

[Note: feel free to leave your comments or greetings but this thread is not for technical requests or complaints, thanks!]

Toengel
12-23-2011, 03:03 PM
Hi,

I'd like also to send my greetings to the Philips team and all the regular readers/writers. I think, we solved may issues...

All the best,

Toengel@Alex

bta
12-23-2011, 03:31 PM
Hi,

also from my side happy x-mas and a restorative holiday season to everyone at the forum. I want especially send my wishes to the engineers at Philips. Although not everything works perfect, I am sure everyone does his best and works hard to solve the past and future problems.

Sincerely yours
bta

Adamo
12-24-2011, 12:04 AM
Great job guys!

I'd like to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Adamo