View Full Version : Philips Songbird Crash Reporter

12-23-2011, 06:26 PM
I have a problem after havnig finished to install the Philips Songbird software.
My computer is running under Windows 7 professional.
When I run Sngbird, few seconds, a window which replace the welcome Songbird window appear and call "Songbird Crash Reporter".
I had a look on the firewall. It looks ok.
Does someone has an idea to solve my problem?
Thanks in advance.

03-01-2012, 06:26 AM
I have the same problem on my PC running on xp professional
It worked fine for a day then the PC shut down amd when I restarted the philips songbird program wasn't able to run properly
I disinstalled the progrem and installed it again few times but I wasn't able to use it anymore
If I don not run this program I can use the philips ariaz 16 gb on this computer !
I'm not able to add filles on the device (device not answering)

If I use the device on another PC (windows 7) it works fine

any suggestion ?

08-17-2012, 06:46 AM
I am running Windows 7. I am flat out loading Songbird before it does the circle trick and shuts me down. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, got to the stage of loading some music into the library but cant get any further because it again shuts me down. Whats going on here? I dont expect to pay out good money to get something that fails! Any answers?

Philips - Katerina
08-24-2015, 09:29 AM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina