PDA

View Full Version : DS3000/05 No power when on mains supply

Johmar
12-27-2011, 12:48 AM
I purchased a Fidelio docking speaker online in November as a Christmas present for my son. He has been using it for just one day and today it stopped working on the AC power option. No response at all when plugged in It works fine on batteries.
Have I received a faulty product??

Philips - Andrea
01-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Hi Johmar,

Apologies for the late response.

I am sorry to hear that your mains supply is no longer working correctly. I will send you a direct message, so please check your forum inbox (under notifications tab) for more information.

Kind regards,

Andrea

Emmeilgh
09-11-2012, 09:51 PM
I have had the exact same problem and also need help in order to sort this out. The dock works when batteries are in it, but it doesnt run off the mains or when i connect it to my computer with a usb cable or the headphone cable. Please help as i desperatly need it to work

bronko85
05-12-2013, 09:14 PM
I bought DS3000/05 in November 2012, today I experienced the same problem.
I could I solve it? It seems an AC/DC adaptor problem. I bought a new one on eBay just to try.

I am afraid the fault could be the internal power circuit. With the batteries it works just fine.

Thanks,
michele.

bronko85
05-13-2013, 09:34 AM
I don't manage to find a web page with the list of Philips Customer Care centres close to me (Manchester, UK). Could you help me?

Thanks,
michele.

Dear bronko85,

welcome to the forum!

In this case it seems the adaptor is faulty. Please contact your local Philips Customer Care centre and they will place a order for you for a new one.

We do apologise for any inconvenience and should you need any further assistance with the query, please feel free to send me a private message and I will have a look into your case.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Philips Moderator Team

Philips - Tereza
05-13-2013, 09:39 AM
Dear Michele,

please call the UK Customer Care number at 0844 338 04 89.
http://www.support.philips.com/suppo...userCountry=gb

Kind Reards,

Philips Moderator Team