PDA

View Full Version : where is a list of radio stations available ?

sternecaugek
12-28-2011, 03:09 PM
Hello everyone, now that the updated firmware for the NP3900 is working marvellously :) I can finally relax & enjoy my latest toy. Please excuse my question, but I have searched for an hour without finding the answer. I simply want to download a list (which I can subsequently sort) of all the radio stations available on my NP3900, if possible with data on each station ie country, language, type of program. I am not patient enough to trawl through the list on the little screen, and besides it does not have the added details I mentioned. Apologies if this information is freely & obviously available, I just wish I could find it ! Thanks in advance for help ! Robert

lucas1970
12-29-2011, 12:27 PM
Well to get this I think the only solution would be to go to the provider which is www.tunein.com, still am not sure if they have the complete list since I never tried nor need it

Via the device(s) itself is not possible and neither if you would go through the Streamium management on club Philips...

Good luck

fromsomewhere
12-30-2011, 05:13 AM
In case you just want to browse fast through the lists & find the device display slow, then you could try the android/IOS app which works with NP 3900. Of course if tunein gives you the list, that would be the best.

sternecaugek
12-30-2011, 05:31 PM
thanks, guys .. I will contact tunedin.com & report back.