PDA

View Full Version : Problem with myspass.de on BDP5200/12

michl2109
12-29-2011, 07:29 AM
I got a problem with the myspass app (Germany). I can acess the app and choose the video i want to watch, but then it keeps loading and nothing happens (video does not start). After a while, it jumps back to the menue of the app. Someone else got this problem or any idea how i can fix it?

Toengel
12-29-2011, 09:31 AM
Hi,

as I heard, this is a firmware related issue - you need to wait for the next firmware release... (check if you have the latest firmware installed).

Toengel@Alex

michl2109
12-29-2011, 09:44 AM
I just bought the player 2 Days ago. First thing i did was to update the firmware via network-connection. Is it possible to downgrade the firmware? Maybe it works with an older version.

Yauser
12-29-2011, 11:14 PM
I don't think the problems with myspass.de are due to firmware as often told in different toppics. As you can see here:
http://philips.hybridtv.myspass.de/philips/
Philips seems not to offer enough bandwidth for all users. If you access myspass.de directly you might look what ever you want. Only through NET-TV-Apps and other routes via Philips brings up this problem.
Please Philips fix that or stop that ballyhoo about those wonderfull new apps!
Thanx in advance...

michl2109
12-30-2011, 08:05 AM
I don't think the problems with myspass.de are due to firmware as often told in different toppics. As you can see here:
http://philips.hybridtv.myspass.de/philips/
Philips seems not to offer enough bandwidth for all users. If you access myspass.de directly you might look what ever you want.

But wouldnīt that be a general problem then? ZDF Mediathek or viewster e.g. work fine. On the other hand, if itīs really a firmware-problem, they should have already fixed it, because the latest firmware was released 2 month ago.

Pollux
01-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Hi,

I am having the same (??) issues with myspass.de on my BDP7600/12.
But during the last ~2 weeks, at least one day I was able to watch several episodes on myspass!
This very day there were no commercials before loading the actual film. It appears to me that the actual problem arises after the inevitable commercial has been watched, then the download of the actual film simply wont start.
Maybe someone from Philips is reading this who could use this as input for firmware improvement...

Pollux

Yauser
01-07-2012, 03:08 PM
As Philips-Support already mentioned in another thread: myspass.de fixed the problem. It wasn't a firmware issue...