PDA

View Full Version : Album covers/photos/videos not displayed

Martin-M
12-29-2011, 10:45 AM
On my new NP3900, the album cover pictures are not shown. I use WMP. Music streaming goes well. If I want to stream photos, the system shows small tags of the photo next to the filename. selection of the photo does not result in a full screen projection.
I updated the software at the fisrt start of the system (as I was prompted to do during start-up).
Anyone a suggestion?

Emmanuel Dieul
01-31-2012, 05:36 PM
On my new NP3900, the album cover pictures are not shown. I use WMP.

Sometimes, I have the same problem over an UPNP connection. On some mp3 files, the embedded cover is shown (but the cover ratio is not respected) and, on some other mp3 files, the embedded cover is not shown :confused:. It would be really useful to have a "debug" mode to show why covers are sometimes not shown.
The cover is never shown on flac files. It's a shame as it's the best audio quality file format and it becomes more and more sold over the web.
I also have problems with "&" symbols in file names. The NP3900 shows the HTML entity for the "&" symbol, i.e. "&".

I think it's also not possible to display videos on NP3900 (have a look to the specifications).