PDA

View Full Version : login credentials picasa

Botje
12-29-2011, 01:48 PM
Does anyone know what credentials I should use to login to picasa through net tv? It says "Sign in to Picasa Albums with you r Google account". The username and password for this account are not accepted. Even though it is accepted logging into picasa on my laptop or smartphone.

Please help. I have just bought the 42PFL7606H last week.

PhilipsFan74
01-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Hi Botje,

you should Picasa credentials. So, just to be sure we're on the same level; on your computer go to https://picasaweb.google.com, the credentials you use there, you should fill in in the NET TV app Picasa.

Dont ask my why, I think it is a bad design since on your computer you can view albums as well without logging in! (public albums that is ..)

succes!

peppitaata
04-15-2013, 12:56 PM
Hello,
Am receiving in my new 47pfl6907 Picasa Smart-App
Invalid login, please try again.
In the Internet-App I can see my albums but no slideshows.
I am using same credentials in both apps.
Any ideas where could find help?

stryghalkjaer@privat.dk
05-26-2013, 04:52 PM
I'm experiencing exactly the same problem as you describe. I cannot login to my Picasa account either.

Good ideas would be appreciated........ :-)

lbanias
06-29-2013, 12:22 PM
I guess that no one at Philips ever bothered to just login with a Google Picasa account since by now we do not have an answer. I myself am a technical support (not TV related) guy and the first thing you have to do is try to replicate the error described by a customer. And I also tried Picasa from Philips and it won't log in with account name@gmail.com or just with account_name. So, it's just a useless application !

HaHa_
08-01-2013, 03:14 PM
I recognized the same problem when I was trying to log in with the app several times in the last hours.
Could anybody from Philips try to solve the problem, please.

olismuolis
06-26-2014, 09:18 PM
I recognized the same problem when I was trying to log in with the app several times in the last hours.
Could anybody from Philips try to solve the problem, please.

Google just blocking app for first time. You should go to your google acc or gmail and unblock.

peppitaata
08-04-2014, 11:29 AM
Could you please olismuolis advise a bit more, thank you!

Philips - Thomas
08-04-2014, 11:34 AM
Hi,

what he wanted to tell you is to enter your account from a Computer, make sure the Account can be used again and try it again from the TV.

Cheers
Thomas