PDA

View Full Version : Tv guide: little bug in italian translation

Tecpao
12-29-2011, 10:09 PM
Hi,

Setting italian language the "Progamme guide" display erroneus title translation in the TV recording: "Suplanuotas iras" instead of "Pianifica registrazioni".

Thanks

Paolo

Nettle
02-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Good point.

Have you tried to install tre latest firmware version available for yor TV?

Is it maybe solved?

Regards

mancmarc
02-14-2012, 08:57 PM
I have imstalled the latest firmware Q5553-0.14.95.0 but the problem "Suplanuotas iras" instead of "Pianifica registrazioni" remain.

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance to all

Philips - Thomas
02-15-2012, 07:26 AM
Hi

we are aware of this and forwarded this to development but i can not give you any promise when this will be changed.

Regards
Thomas

Nettle
02-15-2012, 06:12 PM
i can not give you any promise when this will be changed.

Regards
Thomas

Dear Thomas,

thanks for the reply. We'll waiting for news on this topic soon.

Regards

mancmarc
02-15-2012, 08:50 PM
Hi

we are aware of this and forwarded this to development but i can not give you any promise when this will be changed.

Regards
Thomas

Many thanks, I hope that this problem will solved ASAP.

Marcello

mancmarc
03-13-2012, 05:38 PM
Any news ?

mancmarc
04-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Hi all, today I have installed the firmware Q5553-0.14.96.0 but the bug "Suplanuotas iras" instead of "Pianifica registrazioni" remain again.
I hope that this problem will solved ASAP because the italians people who have bought Philips TV are not "children of a lesser God"

Thanks to Thomas, the only one who responded

marco zagolin
04-25-2012, 06:20 PM
Hi all, today I have installed the firmware Q5553-0.14.96.0 but the bug "Suplanuotas iras" instead of "Pianifica registrazioni" remain again.
I hope that this problem will solved ASAP because the italians people who have bought Philips TV are not "children of a lesser God"

Thanks to Thomas, the only one who responded

you also get wrong translation when you try to update a scheduled program:

lithuanian 'atnaujinimas' instead of 'update' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and this is a real shame for a product at the end of life cycle.

Good image and build quality, but very very poor software: not only about translation.

And, which is worst, Philips seems to ignore all user suggestions.

Regards,
marco

mancmarc
04-27-2012, 06:23 PM
Hi Marco,
you are another victim of Philips software !
I'm tired of writing in English, so now I will write in Italian (although it seems that we need to learn Lithuanian); ritenevo Philips un po' più seria, si sono ridotti come i più scarsi cinesi... Uno che ha pagato un televisore 950 EUR si aspetta che funzioni bene, invece è già la quarta volta che aggiorno il fimware e ancora non se ne viene a capo! PHILIPS VERGOGNATEVI!

Galaxy99
05-07-2012, 03:15 AM
This is the topic what I am interested. I am looking for this problem to solve it effectively...