PDA

View Full Version : HDMI ports donīt recognize devices

Ivanspain
12-30-2011, 07:35 AM
Hello!

My Tv 42PFL5603D/12 donīt recognize devices. The firmware is correctly and other ports (video components, scart...) too.

Someone can help me?

Thanks in advance

Philips - Thomas
12-30-2011, 08:18 AM
Hi

without further Informations (what is connected, how is it connected, what are the settings on all connected devices etc) my guess is that nobody will be able to help you ;).

Regards
Thomas

Ivanspain
12-30-2011, 08:57 AM
Hi Thomas,

Is true...

I connected a satellital decoder using HDMI 1.3. I tried with diferents wires and resolutions (Auto, 720, 1080...) but nothing. I connected other devices too, for example Multimedia harddisk (iomega). The Tv donīt recognize the devices.

The HDMI 1.3 and 1.4 devices are compatibles?

Philips - Thomas
12-30-2011, 09:01 AM
Hi

as you write "donīt recognize the devices" what exactly do you mean by that?

Regards
Thomas

Ivanspain
12-30-2011, 10:01 AM
Hi,

The tv donīt show the signal of HDMI devices. When I switch on the Deccoder and tv and select the correctly input (HDMI 1 to 3) I donīt see nothing on the TV. The Tv message is "No signal input" and sometimes "HDMI 108" but not images...

Colombe
12-31-2011, 10:20 AM
Good day,
I just installed my new PFL7606H and have similar problems as Ivanspain.
First of all in the list of TV connections there is no HDMI 1 device. Furthermore I can't connect to the HDMI 2 or 3; the screen says "No signal input" Only the HDMI connection on the side of the TV is working properly. Is my tv defective or does it need some configuring?
Thanks and regards
René

Ivanspain
01-02-2012, 07:36 AM
Hello Colombe,

I think that is a problem in philips tv. I called to philips technichal service and said me that I had to reapair the tv in a official technical service. I bought the tv 3 years ago and I have to pay 250€!!

No comment....! Probably i will buy a new Tv, probably other manufacturer.

Colombe
01-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Isn't there any other reason? I installed my tv only a few days ago, so it is still under guarantee, but I'm not keen to send it back to Philips or the shop where I bought it.

Polderboy
01-02-2012, 02:07 PM
My 46PFL8606H does also nog recognize other devices although I use HDMI 1.4 cables.
It is now under repair here in the Netherlands by Ecare. Also my HTS 7202 is taken with them because the TV did not see it. All adjustments with HDMI CEC were properly set.

FedeRosario
01-30-2012, 05:16 PM
Same Problem here with 32pfl6605d and a Samsung DVD. HDMI black screen. No audio either.
The DVD's HDMI it is confirm that it works by the SAMSUNG's technical support.

How can I solve this?
If I knew this problem I wouldn't ever bought a PHILIPS TV

Rapt
02-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Today i hace recieved my Philips bdp5200 bluray player. Connect it with ā hdmi hi speed cable.
At first there was the 1.32 firmware installed on the player. With this there was ā connection with player but i could get into the config menu.
So ive run the 1.35 update and now there seems to be no connection at all. Only ā notifaction that the player is connected in the home menu of the tv, also ā Philips 37pfl7660/12. Ive got the same problem with the bdp5180 at first. Eventually and somehow i got it working so far that i could play ā 3D disc. But then the next problem occure, while playing there was just ā glimp of the movie. I have sent THE player back and it was broken.
Now this, common Philips Lets make things better and help me out?