PDA

View Full Version : SA3MUS 16S/37 HDMI Problem with description from Amazon/Philips website

JYraya
01-05-2012, 02:56 AM
Hello. I bought a Philips Muse mp4 - SA3MUS 16S/37. I was looking for a mp4 with HDMI support, so i looked out and find this one in Amazon. When it arrived, i just check it out and I had a bad surprise. Where is the HDMI port?

My question is: My only solution is refund and send it back or there is a HDMI/mini usb cable to solve this problem.

Thanks for helping.

kwinnie
01-05-2012, 04:50 AM
i have this device also, but not bother the hdmi feature until i read your post
have googled it a bit - various review said it support 720p hdmi output
and some said it s of mini-connector. so i am thinking it should be the mini-usb port on the right hand side.

then it means a hdmi cable with one end of mini-usb and another end normal hdmi end is needed.

kwinnie
01-05-2012, 04:51 AM
it s just to my guess

Philips - QK
01-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Dear JYraya,

We are sorry to let you know that for Muse 3, there is no HDMI option. However, this is available in an earlier version Muse 2 (SA2MUS).

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

JYraya
01-05-2012, 05:04 PM
Yes. When I called the amazon support they said the same thing SA2MUS have, and they have provided wrong information on site. BUT, you know if this cable mini usb/HDMI exists? If anyone know please send me a help because I dont know if I get my money back or try to use with this cable.

Thanks

kwinnie
01-06-2012, 12:49 AM
then i think i m wrong. it doesn't support so even use the mini usb cable/hdmi cable.

JYraya
01-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Anyone knows nothing? ;s

kwinnie
01-09-2012, 08:37 AM
since Philips - QK said
for Muse 3, there is no HDMI option maybe we shud trust them

Philips - Andrea
01-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Hi JYraya,

Further to Philips -QK's point regarding the fact that there is no HDMI option on the GoGear Muse 3; I can confirm that there are USB mini to HDMI connectors available however they will not be suitable for outputting purposes with your GoGear.

The Muse 3 will support videos on your player with a resolution of 720p. However, the following formats and containers will need to be used:

RMVB: Up to 720p resolution, 25 fps, bitrate up to 2 Mbps in .rmvb container

WMV9: Up to 720p resolution, 25 fps, bitrate up to 2 Mbps in .wmv container
I hope this information clarifies what the GoGear is capable of and if you need any further information please ask.

Kind regards,

Andrea