PDA

View Full Version : App COMING SOON

lucibusi
01-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Hello, it's the first time I'm in a forum ...anyway ......

I've a 52PFL9606M08 TV with the last FW version (93.0). When I go to the application "COMING SOON" (INTERNET TV) the TV turn-off. When I turn it on again I've to scan for WIFI router again.
I bought the TV 15 days ago. What do you suggest ? thanks

DerShortyy
01-05-2012, 02:29 PM
Hello, it's the first time I'm in a forum ...anyway ......

I've a 52PFL9606M08 TV with the last FW version (93.0). When I go to the application "COMING SOON" (INTERNET TV) the TV turn-off. When I turn it on again I've to scan for WIFI router again.
I bought the TV 15 days ago. What do you suggest ? thanks

I guess with "coming soon" you mean the IP-EPG. Please share your experience in this thread:
http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?3760-Your-experiences-with-FW-v0.14.93.0-for-8000-9000-and-21-9-series-%282011-models%29/page5

maybe you will also find some answers there!
Best regards

blulagun
01-12-2012, 02:00 PM
Hello , I have the same problem.

Do you have any idea how to solve the problem , i stopped using this app because of this problem .

lucibusi
01-13-2012, 07:30 PM
Hello , I have the same problem.

Do you have any idea how to solve the problem , i stopped using this app because of this problem .

Hello Blulagun, I didn't solve loading last FW version 93.0.
So a technician from Philips suggested me to wait for a new FW release.
I asked him when the new FW will be relased and if it is SURE that Philips will fix this issue with the NEXT FW release but I had no answer.

I'm wondering how many people in the world have the same issue.

I can live without coming soon but I'm afraid to discover some other issues linked to this one, and it could happen when the guarantee is expired ....
I think that I'll ring them to understand better if I have to require assistance at home for free. My TV was bought in Dec'11. Surely I don't want to give my TV to the assitance center. They must solve at my home.

PS: I had some problem also seeing BlueRAY "Batman - il cavaliere oscuro" , something like a noise on the faces of the actors ....solved setting to maximum the "perfect pixel".

I have always trusted in Philips .... I have really a lot of Philips devices .....but I'm not sure to buy Philips again ....
Cheers, Lucio