PDA

View Full Version : Start BDP 3200 with easylink

vsurfer
01-05-2012, 03:00 PM
Hi there. I've got a Philips BDP3200 and the TV is a 42PFL7406.
I connected the Blurayplayer and the TV found it automatically.
I can use the player with the TV remote control ( Easylink) EXCEPT for one operation:
Is it possible to start the player with the remote control or can I reactivate it via the HOME-SCREEN of the TV? When I try to do this, the TV contacts the player. Then the player says HELLO but then shuts down again. Easylink is switched on with both devices. Can it be switched on this way?

kwinnie
01-06-2012, 01:10 AM
easylink works in a way that you turn on the player, the tv will turn on automatically
i dont know if it works the other way around. and this makes sense to me: when i turn on Tv, i may not go to the player directly.

but i like you idea that this can be trigger by the tv remote, maybe by source button/home menu. :) this makes life easier !

vsurfer
01-06-2012, 09:30 AM
Thank you for your reply. That is exactly what I wanted to know. Unfortunately the hotline couldn't help me with this problem.
Nevertheless it is strange, that the player responds to the signal when I try to connect to the BDP via home menu. So maybe it can be made possible with some future firmware update. That really would make life a lot easier. :)
Anyway, thank you.