PDA

View Full Version : Easylink remote buttons ( red, yellow) doesn´t work

DerShortyy
01-07-2012, 06:37 PM
Hi Philips-QK,
i have conected 46pfl9706/k02 and HTS9221 ( both with latest FW (TV 14.93) (HTS 1.27) ) via Easylink HDMI ARC. The HTS is generally remotable with the remote control of the TV. But some keys/buttons of the TV´s remote control doesn´t work/ have no effect on the HTS when one is in the HTS Menu. These buttons are the red button ( to open the virtuel keyboard ) and the green button to open up the ipod Menu.

Could this be fixed with a new FW release?

Best regards

Philips - QK
01-11-2012, 04:32 AM
Dear Dershortyy,

The green button is a normal behavior but the red button is a software bug.
At this moment, we still don't have a committed resolve date for this. Once we got more info, we will share with you.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

DerShortyy
01-11-2012, 09:41 AM
Dear Dershortyy,

The green button is a normal behavior but the red button is a software bug.
At this moment, we still don't have a committed resolve date for this. Once we got more info, we will share with you.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

Thank you for your reply

DerShortyy
05-23-2012, 12:54 PM
Any news about that? ... since there are almost 6 month gone...

Philips - QK
05-24-2012, 06:17 AM
Dear DerShortyy,

Apologies for not giving any updates on this since Jan this year. Checked this morning that the colleague following this issue has left and I have passed this to another colleague in the development team. Could you advise in which mode you cannot use the RED key, eg.disc playback, HCS Home menu, SmartTV mode etc?

Thanks & regards,
Philips Moderation Team

DerShortyy
05-24-2012, 06:50 AM
Dear DerShortty,

Apologies for not giving any updates on this since Jan this year. Checked this morning that the colleague following this issue has left and I have passed this to another colleague in the development team. Could you advise in which mode you cannot use the RED key, eg.disc playback, HCS Home menu, SmartTV mode etc?

Thanks & regards,
Philips Moderation Team

Hi QK,
"Red Button" (open up keyboard) doesn´t work in any mode where you want to use this function!

Kind Regards

Philips - QK
05-24-2012, 07:08 AM
Dear DerShortyy,

Noted. I have passed this info to the development team. Will update you later on this.

With thanks & regards,
Philips Moderation Team

Philips - QK
05-28-2012, 06:13 AM
Dear DerShortyy,

As per the feedback from our development team, the virtual keyboard can only be invoked using the color keys on the HCS RC instead of TV RC. And virtual keyboard is only available in Open Internet input mode.

Apologies for our confusion having here. If you have more inputs/queries later, we will see if we can provide information on that.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team