PDA

View Full Version : Queston /Bug report to PHILIPS with 32PFL6606H

jobi
01-07-2012, 11:28 PM
Hello PHILIPS,

I wish you an happy new year 2012...
Sorry for my English, I'm a French customer. :D

I do like your product in general.

I have just 2 small questions regarding my last conquest as a TV 32PFL6606H, I do love it.
1) The function "mono/stereo" for channel is always grayed and so not possible to change it.
Does it mean that there is no stereo on this model ? Or why it's not possible to modify this feature to checl at least the difference.
2) I did connect a PHILIPS HTS3300 via the scart as this model is not hdmi, it has been correctly recognized by the TV. But
I have not the TV sound in my speakers, knowing that my speakers give sound if I use the radio mode on my HTS or even by reading a CD on it.

Thanks a lot. :cool:

JoBi

Toengel
01-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Hi,

you TV has only the following audio outputs:

- HDMI-ARC
- S/PDIF
- Headphones

(I think you can get audio out via scart ONLY IF you are watching analog TV - but I'm not sure).

Toengel@Alex

jobi
01-08-2012, 03:47 PM
Hi,

you TV has only the following audio outputs:

- HDMI-ARC
- S/PDIF
- Headphones

(I think you can get audio out via scart ONLY IF you are watching analog TV - but I'm not sure).

Toengel@Alex

Ok, thank you for your answer. Toengel.

But on the user manual they said we can connect a home cinema with scart, so somewhere it should work.

JoBi

Philips - Thomas
01-18-2012, 12:59 PM
Hi

Scart is only Input on the TV. To get the Sound out of the TV you need to have the connections described by Toengel.

Regards
Thomas

jobi
01-22-2012, 06:07 PM
Hi

Scart is only Input on the TV. To get the Sound out of the TV you need to have the connections described by Toengel.

Regards
Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Thank you, I tried via the headphones and it does not work.

I guess I will try via the TV AUDIO Output (S/PDIF) to the analog AUDIO In of the HTS, No?
I think I need that Digital Audio to Analog Audio Converter 792

Regards,
JoBi

Philips - Thomas
01-23-2012, 09:31 AM
Hi

we do not promise that this will work!

Regards
Thomas