PDA

View Full Version : MyRemote

Hoek_NL
01-18-2012, 09:19 AM
Happy as i was when i noticed MYRemote for iOS was put out, dissapointed again when reading the MCi500 was not supported.

Are there plans for a FW update that makes the MCi500 available for the MyRemote App?

The single most flawed design issue on this otherwise nice piece of work is the display. It is so tiny it should have been fitted to the remote instead of the apparatus itself. One has to sit on his knees in front of it in order to search for stations or songs (or use binoculars ;) making the remote...well....not so remote.

As the future is here already, smartphones and tablets are the new remotes, the MyRemote app is a step in the right direction,now hook up the MCi500 and make people happy.

Thank you.

Hoek.

Pacman
02-03-2012, 08:54 AM
This feature will be there for newer devices, MCI500 will not be included for this...

Bye

funkymonkeyliz
06-20-2012, 05:43 PM
Hi Hoek

I have the same complaint about the MCi500. Do you or any other people on this forum know of any other way I can control the system without using the tiny buttons and sitting on my knees in front of the screen? Ideally I would like to be able to control it from either my phone or a tablet pc acting as a remote.

Any ideas much appreciated. My main gripe is trying to search for individual tracks which is slow and clunky so I dont mind if I still have to use the remote for functions such as volume etc.

Many thanks

Liz