PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions 37plf8605h12

miwiiti
01-19-2012, 06:08 PM
Hi, two questions:
1) in the specifications of my 37plf8605h12 says I have 200 Hz Clear LCD, but when I go into the menu in 1.8 CSM1 12 NC 200 HZ board does not put anything, does that mean that I have that feature?
2) The other question is that when I connect my tablet via HDMI to the TV I have picture but no sound, and connected to a panasonic if there is picture and sound, is it TV problem or does not have support for audio from a tablet?
Sorry for my English and thanks for the answers.
Greetings.

Freddy
01-22-2012, 02:24 PM
Hi miwiiti, :)

regarding your first question: 200 Hz Clear LCD means you have a 100 Hz board plus Scanning Backlight. So the fact that the CSM says you have no 200 Hz board is correct.

Your second question I don't know... Maybe Philips can chime in here?... ;)

miwiiti
01-23-2012, 08:40 AM
Thanks for answering Freddy.
If I had known when I bought the TV ... barartas had other brands but you really have 200Hz panel .. well you must read the fine print ..
The other question is because the browser is completely useless tv (I can not see the blog of cole dede my daughter), because I like to sail with the tablet that has android, but if the TV is not capable of reproducing the sound, I am just as bad. the strange thing is that if another model of TV has picture and sound, which is no problem of tablet. See if Philips has answered ..
thanks

Freddy
01-23-2012, 08:59 PM
Thanks for answering Freddy.You're welcome! ;)

If I had known when I bought the TV ... barartas had other brands but you really have 200Hz panel .. well you must read the fine print ..Just to make things clear: Philips also has 200 Hz panels. They just call those 400 Hz Clear LCD, as they offer 200 Hz panels plus Scanning Backlight. And besides... I personally prefer 200 Hz Clear LCD over "regular" 200 Hz panels without Scanning Backlight, so... :)

miwiiti
01-25-2012, 09:32 AM
Thanks for the clarification of the concepts ... but for the most correct way to put advertising on the TV series "TV with 100Hz panel plus Scanning Backlight" and not vice versa as they do.
As for the other question How can Philips please hear a tablet with android on TV?
Thank you again.

miwiiti
02-01-2012, 09:16 AM
hello.
someone on the forum a tablet with android connected to tv via hdmi and has won sound? appreciate the answers, because Philips does not answer ..
Thank you.