PDA

View Full Version : NP1100/12 says "Tracks failed to play. Playback Error"

ProToolsKaiser
01-21-2012, 12:02 PM
I am trying to use the upnp function of my NP1100. It sees my upnp server (Yazsoft - Playback) and I can navigate to a
folder but the NP1100 won't show me it's content although there is a valid mp3 and aac audio file. Instead it gives me the
above message. All of my other streaming clients (Grundig Cosmopolit 7 Web, Fantec S3600) are playing these files.

Tias
01-22-2012, 03:29 AM
Hi !
Since your UPnP server is not UPnP certified, there is no guarantee that it will work. Do you have the same problem with other UPnP servers too ?

Cheers !

ProToolsKaiser
01-23-2012, 05:22 PM
Hi !
Since your UPnP server is not UPnP certified, there is no guarantee that it will work. Do you have the same problem with other UPnP servers too ?

Cheers !

Hi there,

I have borrowed a Windows laptop and the NP1100 worked fine with the Windows Media Player 11 upnp server.
So I am guessing my Yazsoft Playback upnp server is the problem. Let me contact them to see if they can help me.
Let you know about any updates.
Cheers, Detlef.

Tias
01-23-2012, 07:26 PM
Hi again !

First check if there's any newer Firmware available for your UPnP server.
And believe it or not, but doing the same for your router may solve the problem you're describing.

Cheers !

the-bean
02-25-2012, 06:39 PM
I have a similar problem. When I try to play from "Denmark radio," so writes the radio also "Tracks failed to play. Playback Error" in the display. All other radio stations work fine.

ProToolsKaiser
02-26-2012, 05:02 PM
Hi the-bean,

I think you have the wrong address of "Denmark Radio". Double check the address.