PDA

View Full Version : SA3ARA16 - Files do not show

Barbora
01-21-2012, 07:55 PM
Hello,
I have a Philips GoGear Ariaz 16GB with the following problem: I connected the device to my PC and drag&dropped mp3 files into the folder "Music", as described by the user manual. All worked fine, I was listening to these files for almost a month.
Today I tried to add some new files to the device the same way as previously. However, after disconnecting the device from my PC, it shows only empty folders. So I have neither the music I had previously, nor the new one. When I connect the device to my PC, I still see all the files in the window explorer, SongBird plays the as well. They just dont show up on the mp3 player...

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Barbora

Philips - Andrea
02-01-2012, 02:19 PM
Hi Barbora,

I would like to suggest performing a RESET on your player, this is on the GoGear itself if you just press and hold down the tiny button using a pen nib/ paperclip.

It will not delete anything from your player. If this does not resolve the issue, then please delete the files and re-add them.

Kind regards,

Andrea

jvpeters
02-16-2012, 08:22 AM
there are no files under folder view nor in the "music" library of ur player?
yes, as andrea said, u can try:
reset
and you can try these one after one

*reset
*format your player to the factory settings (under setting menu in your device)
*format your player using songbird ( plug ur device in PC, start songbird, click on ur player in the left pane, select tools tab, format)
*repair (songbird > tools > repair my device)