PDA

View Full Version : 40PFL9705/12 Menu Meltdown

Ricardo
01-22-2012, 01:17 PM
Hello.

I've bought a 40PFL9705/H around August of 2011. During that time I've updated the TV's firmware to version 0.25 without any problems.
Yesterday I've tried to access Net TV through a wired connection, like I did in the past, but without success. The screen get stuck in "phase 3" of the connection screen.
On top of that I've found the following:
- Once I access Scenea the screen gets stuck with the loading symbol running;
- I use Reinstall TV but then I can't configure the Picture Setting, it gets stuck on the first configuration screen;
- Tried to update de Firmware without success as well due to a Programming error;

My spouse mentioned sometimes when you turn on the TV it goes back to stand-by mod after a couple of seconds, but I didn't gave much attention to it.
Although I still can see mu TV channels it seems the whole software/menu is broken. Honestly I wasn't expecting this for this kind of product.

Any idea on the situation or even how to resolve it?

Best regards.

Toengel
01-22-2012, 08:38 PM
Hi,

your NetTV problem is solved with firmware 140.40 (and newer). So you should try to update your TV...

Toengel@Alex

Freddy
01-22-2012, 11:05 PM
I'm afraid this problem is a bit more serious, as apparently there are more things acting up.
And besides, there was no NetTV problem in any firmware version BEFORE 140.36, so...

Ricardo
01-22-2012, 11:12 PM
Hi,

your NetTV problem is solved with firmware 140.40 (and newer). So you should try to update your TV...

Toengel@Alex

Thx for the update, but the thing is, I can't seem to be able to update my firmware. Got an error in the programming phase.
Tried with diferent USB pens, with FAT, FAT32...no success at all.

Toengel
01-23-2012, 07:39 AM
Hi,

even that there is a "programming error" indicates that something is wrong... if you cannot fix this by yourself you should call service for a technican at home...

Toengel@Alex