PDA

View Full Version : Cannot re-allocate analogue channel numbers 32PFL5606H/12-7

Breeaz
01-26-2012, 12:54 PM
After installation of the new TV, I was not able to re-allocate the analogue channel numbers.
Release Version: TPM62E 2.03 PQ Version: Flash PQ V0.05 110304
After installing the channels, the digital channels (no access) start at 1. The analogue TV channels start on 2000.
The re-allocation (Herordenen) is possible from channel 1 till 1999 (all digital!)
Dutch text in the manual:
Zenders herschikken
Nadat u zenders hebt ingesteld, kunt u de volgorde wijzigen waarin ze worden weergegeven.
1 Druk op FIND terwijl u TV kijkt.
»»Het zenderoverzicht wordt weergegeven.
2 Druk op OPTIONS.
»»Het menu met zenderopties wordt weergegeven.
from 1 till 1999, the analogue channels from 2000 are not accessible
3 Selecteer [Herordenen] en druk op OK.
4 Selecteer de zender die u wilt verplaatsen en druk op OK.
»»De geselecteerde zender wordt gemarkeerd. etc.

Question 1: How can I move NED 1 (analogue) to channel 1
Question 2: If that is not possible with this TV, how can I move NED 1 (analogue) to 2001

Thanks for your advice
Breeaz

gielb
06-10-2012, 06:48 PM
After installation of the new TV, I was not able to re-allocate the analogue channel numbers.
Release Version: TPM62E 2.03 PQ Version: Flash PQ V0.05 110304
After installing the channels, the digital channels (no access) start at 1. The analogue TV channels start on 2000.
The re-allocation (Herordenen) is possible from channel 1 till 1999 (all digital!)
Dutch text in the manual:
Zenders herschikken
Nadat u zenders hebt ingesteld, kunt u de volgorde wijzigen waarin ze worden weergegeven.
1 Druk op FIND terwijl u TV kijkt.
»»Het zenderoverzicht wordt weergegeven.
2 Druk op OPTIONS.
»»Het menu met zenderopties wordt weergegeven.
from 1 till 1999, the analogue channels from 2000 are not accessible
3 Selecteer [Herordenen] en druk op OK.
4 Selecteer de zender die u wilt verplaatsen en druk op OK.
»»De geselecteerde zender wordt gemarkeerd. etc.

Question 1: How can I move NED 1 (analogue) to channel 1
Question 2: If that is not possible with this TV, how can I move NED 1 (analogue) to 2001

Thanks for your advice
Breeaz

I had the same problem. After installing the software upgrade and re-installation of the tv-stations the problem was solved, NED1 is now channel 1.

Regards,
Gielb

Breeaz
06-10-2012, 11:16 PM
I had the same problem. After installing the software upgrade and re-installation of the tv-stations the problem was solved, NED1 is now channel 1.

Regards,
Gielb
Thanks for your reaction.
Yes indeed. It took 6 months and many emails before I got the new software for the brand new Philips TV.
In the meantime I bought a Sony Bravia which is miles ahead of Philips as far as user interface is concerned.
And the disturbing thing is that Philips kept sending me question forms by email to let them know how satisfied I am with the Philips TV
That's how Philips looses its customers! Philips is in the meantime a gang of bookkeepers and lost their believe in good products!
Breeaz