PDA

View Full Version : BDP3200/12 jpeg disk

PFLBDP
01-28-2012, 08:29 PM
When playing back jpg (jpeg) files (on USB or on CD) the player keeps showing the info of the shown pictures.
How can I turn this of. It's very annoying during a diashow.

Oscar
01-30-2012, 09:10 AM
The only thing that you can do is when you start the playback of your pictures is to change the duration per slide, if you set it on slow you will see it at the beginning but it will dissapear after a short time. Once playback start press the option key and go to duration per slide. Select slow and thats it.

Rgds

PFLBDP
01-30-2012, 08:40 PM
Hello,

I tried setting the play time to slow, and yes the info disappears after a while.... But when showing the next dia, the info of it is also shown.

When i play the same jpeg's directly via the usb port of the TV (PFL9606) it works fine.

I think this is a bug in the firmware of the BD-player.

I would like to be able to show my photo's via the BD-player, because I'm collecting all my video's and foto's on one big USB-HDD, and the search possibilities of the BD-player for video is much better, so...

Oscar
01-31-2012, 08:04 AM
Donīt think this is a bug but that the player is designed like this.....

PFLBDP
01-31-2012, 08:14 AM
Donīt think this is a bug but that the player is designed like this.....

I do think so, because in the options dialogue, there is a button INFO... and you don't have options under it (like activate and deactivate)...

Thanks for helping anyway.