PDA

View Full Version : Philips 32PFL7606/12 lots of firmware issues

michaelcleo
01-30-2012, 09:09 AM
Hi,
Have had this 3dtv for a few weeks now.
Loving the 2ms response time but apart from that what was Phillips thinking!

My issues.

1. Sometimes selecting sbs or over under does'nt work, if i select sbs and it does'nt switch to 3d i have to select over under which will start in 3d and then select sbs which then works, or vice a versa, most the time the 3d does'nt start first time it's selected, terrible bug!

2. Media playwer crashes when selecting any changes in menu while a film is playing.

3. Sometimes if the tv is'nt switche on before i start my pc the tv will stay with no input signal recieved untill i unplug the hdmi and re-insert it.

4. Motion settings and clear lcd are greyed out in 3d, lg have this working so why do phillips have to lock us out and give me a stuttering film for my money, this needs tobe enabled in 3d as it a serious flaw while watching 3d to see stuttering that resembles a standard 60hz film playback instead of smooth 24p ect.

5. The 3d menu is the worst i have ever seen, we have to jump through hoops just to enable 3d.

My biggest gripe is that motion settings and clear lcd are greyed out, what a silly thing todo as side by side with a lg 3d films look 100x better on the lg with motion settings on compared to the phillips that looks like films are being played on a pc at 60hz, terrible and not needed!

Toengel
01-30-2012, 09:14 AM
Hi,

which firmware is installed on your TV?

Toengel@Alex

michaelcleo
01-30-2012, 09:21 AM
Hi,

which firmware is installed on your TV?

Toengel@Alex
Hi,
It's Q5551-0.14.93.0