PDA

View Full Version : 40PFL5606H/58 Can read or not NTFS?

nedelkov
02-06-2012, 01:02 PM
Hi all,

I'm a little bit confused about connectivity for LED PHILIPS 40PFL5606H/58.
I Know that via USB I can connect memory stick or external HDD, but for now I can attach only stick or HDD in FAT32. I read on different forums that NTFS is supported also, but it cant work.

So, I want to know the real answer: Can 40PFL5606H/58 read or can't read NTFS?

Thank you in advanced!

nedelkov
02-07-2012, 07:56 AM
Also I try to update firmware, but it fixed some other issues. I can't still connect usb in NTFS format?

Thanx!

Philips - Thomas
02-14-2012, 12:46 PM
Hi

on this TV only Fat and Fat32 is supported as you can read also in the User Manual.

Regards
Thomas

madscout
05-02-2012, 09:38 AM
Hi

on this TV only Fat and Fat32 is supported as you can read also in the User Manual.

Regards
Thomas

Hi

i'm a little confused about that, on this thread http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?2443-Portable-hard-disk-and-supported-file-formats, you said that this model can read NTFS.
last year could read, bu now it can't?

Would be awesome if it could read ntfs. is there any plans to it? another question, is there any changelog for the last firmware update? the on the download page isn't working

kind regards
madscout

aslinea
05-14-2012, 06:49 PM
Hi

i'm a little confused about that, on this thread http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?2443-Portable-hard-disk-and-supported-file-formats, you said that this model can read NTFS.
last year could read, bu now it can't?

Would be awesome if it could read ntfs. is there any plans to it? another question, is there any changelog for the last firmware update? the on the download page isn't working

kind regards
madscout

Hi all,
I have the same problem with 40PFL5606H/12 tv.
It does not support NTFS HDDs.
Is planned a new firmware to support NTFS?
I've just update the firmware to TPM62E_2.24, but it does not fix it.

Regards.