PDA

View Full Version : SA3MUS08S Firmware upgrade

JustinHaaksman
02-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Hello, I just upgraded my firmware on my Philips Muse And now all it does suddenly is show the English Language, wichever language I choose (and I want the Dutch one) get's ignored and put back to english!!!!

Oh and I want the safesound to be permanently off, so instead of putting it off everytime I plug in my headphones, I want it completely off. Is that possible as well? Thanks in advance!

Justin

jvpeters
02-16-2012, 08:02 AM
to change language settings:
go settings > language > Dutch

to turn off safesound permanently:
go settings >SafeSound > Activate > Off

JustinHaaksman
02-16-2012, 07:03 PM
to change language settings:
go settings > language > Dutch

to turn off safesound permanently:
go settings >SafeSound > Activate > Off

The Language problem solved, but the safesound pemanently off. It always turns back on when I put my headphones in it again.

zipias
03-28-2012, 09:30 PM
Hi
I have a muse3 8Gb and...

1-My muse3 cant go below 20s display off without restarting from factory boot...and I lose all the song ratings!

2-Be careful, changing language any time will result in rating lost to.

3-How to delete "playlist on the go"? I have 4 of them!(?)

I Hope the new firmware will solve this problems.

Tks

kwinnie
03-29-2012, 06:40 AM
hi zipias:

1-My muse3 cant go below 20s display off without restarting from factory boot...and I lose all the song ratings!
sorry dont understand this - go below 20s display off. maybe you can try resetting (inserting a pen tip in the reset hole and you can feel a click) instead of factory reset. this way your ratings should have kept.

2-Be careful, changing language any time will result in rating lost to.
can be reproduced with my device having v1.46 firmware. (claimed as the latest firmware)
Not much information i can give here, but suggest to put ratings in Songbird and then sync to your device through Songbird. In this case, the ratings will not be lost.

3-How to delete "playlist on the go"? I have 4 of them!(?)
Seems that this cannot be deleted...

regards, kwinnie

zipias
03-30-2012, 06:36 PM
hi Kwinnie

Thereīs an option on display settings that allows you to turn display off after 30s, 20s an 10s. If I put it 10s my muse starts from factory reseting time when started and reset date and everything all, I donīt know why. Not a real problem at all.

Someone knows how to connect the muse without open songbird?

@Philips
I need a playlist that recognize unrated songs on the player without using songbird.
Please Phillips add it on next firmware. tks

JustinHaaksman
04-01-2012, 07:05 PM
hi Kwinnie

Thereīs an option on display settings that allows you to turn display off after 30s, 20s an 10s. If I put it 10s my muse starts from factory reseting time when started and reset date and everything all, I donīt know why. Not a real problem at all.

@Philips
I need a playlist that recognize unrated songs on the player without using songbird.

Would've been better if you made your own topic. Though I can see some similar problems.
It's also that if you make a playlist on the Muse (which takes forever to do so) It seems it has no use at all because if you look at the playlist later they say that there is nog song. TYhough if you look at the song itself it says delete from playlist.

kwinnie
04-02-2012, 05:22 AM
hi zipias,

this seems valid in my device also. maybe something that worths looking into.

regards, kwinnie

hi Kwinnie

@Philips

kwinnie
04-02-2012, 06:56 AM
For the playlist bug JustinHaaksman mentioned, I personally cannot reproduce the bug.

Seems I can add songs in the playlist and the songs in the playlist can be played...

http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/7936999/640/7936999.jpg
http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/7937003/640/7937003.jpg

Or you mean to create other playlist other than these On-the-go-(0 to 4) ?

kwinnie
04-10-2012, 08:49 AM
The Language problem solved, but the safesound pemanently off. It always turns back on when I put my headphones in it again.

sorry, have missed this conversation :S
if you plug in the hearphone first and then adjust these settings go settings >SafeSound > Activate > Off
the settings seem to be kept this way.