PDA

View Full Version : 140.46 fw: Radio Deejay NET App is frozen

Nettle
02-13-2012, 09:21 PM
Dear Philips,

with the 140.46 fw version the italian Radio Deejay App starts but it remains frozen with the home page.

Could you please look into it?

Thanks, regards

tuby
02-14-2012, 08:05 PM
Hello Nettle,

I confirm the problem you are facing: the background appears and.. that's all, nothing happens.

It does not depend on firmware version.
With the old original firmware and with the updated one downloaded form the Internet, I get the same result.

Ciao

Tuby

Nettle
02-14-2012, 08:58 PM
With the old original firmware and with the updated one downloaded form the Internet, I get the same result.

Ciao

Tuby

Hello, I have not tried b4 with the previous firmware version. That's why I was wondering if hte 140.46 was "guilty".

Please Philips could you take care of it?

Regards

tuby
03-13-2012, 10:54 AM
After one month, still not working.. :(

Tuby

Philips - Mark
03-13-2012, 12:56 PM
This Radio Dee Jay App will be removed because it is not functional.

tuby
03-13-2012, 06:55 PM
Thank you Mark,
what a pity that the solution to the problem is the removal of the application, instead of its update or fixing.

Unfortunately some companies in Italy cannot understand the importance of having strong links with their customers.
That is the reason why several Italian applications that were created in the past are now just "zombies", due to the lack of support and update (Gazzetta dello sport, Quattroruote..)

Thank you again,

Tuby

Nettle
03-13-2012, 10:54 PM
This Radio Dee Jay App will be removed because it is not functional.

Dear Mark,

are we speaking about a problem of Philips Net TV or an issue with the App programmer?

This is not clear.

Regards