PDA

View Full Version : Your experiences with MyRemote v2.0 for iOS (iPhone/iPad).

smart
02-16-2012, 06:38 AM
Hi,

Please share your experiences with this new App version here in this topic. Channeling your input will make it easier for users to search and find relevant info.

Discuss here all your experiences when upgraded to the new App: new, old, positive, negative.....

For the Release Notes click here.

Release Notes:
http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?4696-Release-notes-quot-MyRemote-quot-app-for-Apple-iOS.

smart
02-16-2012, 07:00 AM
I really like the update. It brings many improvements and more functionality. It is a really good update and a really good work!

I like the SimplyShare part, this brings the remote and a DLNA controller in one app. Formally I had to switch from Twonky to MyRemote and back again. To be able to share also audio and video is great! The help, explaining all buttons and parts of the screen, simplifies the usage again.
Also NetTV as a seperate part with controls usable in NetTV is a nice new option.

Browsing the media on the iPhone with the TV and the SimplyShare DLNA server works also quite good! Then the message, that the media is shown is not disturbing on 2010 TVs. So this is also a really helpful feature!

And finally the startup time is much better than before! This was fixed and is now similar to the startup time on Android devices!

As my only improvements for the future:

Support the iPhone video format on the TV or do some conversion like the iMediaShare app does to play videos from iPhone on Philips TVs
When I navigate into an app (youtube for example) and I decide to take the MyRemote app to enter a search term, I enter the NetTV part and the TV switched back to the SmartTV home screen. In this case, I did not want to switch to the SmartTV home screen. Maybe one can check if NetTV is already active?
As an advanced feature, I would wish the ability to add the media in a SimplyShare queue. That it would play all media in the list after each other instead of stopping the currently played and switching to the newest slected one.

If those things would be fixed, it would be a real killer app. Just regretting to have bought the Twonky app. The media queue is the only thing, which is not covered by the MyRemote app!

smart
02-16-2012, 07:33 AM
Just two more things :)

First:
In the NetTV part of the MyRemote, I miss a button to reach the "context" menu. I mean the menu, which appears when pressing down on the outer ring of the diamond control on 2010 TVs.
One can choose, if you want to set "recommendations on/off" in the SmartTV screen or one can choose "Search" in the OnlineTV app. Or even in the TV guide, there are several more options in it.

Second:
When using the keyboard, it did not work in landscape mode and the "Done" button was not functional. (I expected the keyboard to hide, I have no idea of its use)

Toengel
02-16-2012, 07:49 AM
Hi,

changelog:

Dedicated iPad HD version of MyRemote including your TV’s Program Guide
(available in the AppStore mid-February).
New home menu with clear categories; SimplyShare, Net TV and Control.

Simplyshare: Streaming of pictures, videos, and music from your computer,
Smartphone or Tablet to your Philips devices at a simple push of a button.
Net TV: Dedicated controls for your Net TV experience.
Control: The Remote Control as you’re used to have it in the Philips
MyRemote.

Toengel@Alex

mupko
02-16-2012, 08:53 AM
Hi,
i get this error:

bluevoice
02-16-2012, 09:20 AM
I also experience a bug with the Location Services, these stay on even if you close the app and remove it from the multitask bar. Battery drains faster this way. The 2.0 app also crashes often, screen gets back to springboard.

new_customer
02-16-2012, 06:23 PM
Hi, great update.. So far I would like some info on following issues:

- My HTS5591/12 doesn't work with SimplyShare.. Will this be fixed on some future update?
- Streaming video from Iphone isn't working well, or at all... The format is not supported..?

my tv is 46PFL8505H/12, and I can use simplyshare with the tv, but not with surround-system...

Kolosstt
02-16-2012, 07:33 PM
Is that now the new iPad HD Version or is it still to follow? I mean it is mid of February, isn't it?
Where and most of all how do I connect to the EPG?

My TV is a 2011 version and obviously doesn't require the jointspace action.

bluevoice
02-16-2012, 09:24 PM
Is that now the new iPad HD Version or is it still to follow? I mean it is mid of February, isn't it?
Where and most of all how do I connect to the EPG?

My TV is a 2011 version and obviously doesn't require the jointspace action.

Yes, the iPad version is not available yet. The availability depends on the Apple app approval time. You can only connect to the IP-EPG by using the iPad app, so there's nothing else to do but just wait.

Remco Stoffer
02-17-2012, 02:23 PM
On my BDP7600/12 blue-ray player (with latest firmware), I seem to only be able to use the 'standard' remote - no more advanced menus for NetTV. Also no keyboard in YouTube search fields (that's all I tried).

Furthermore, I tried to show pictures and movies, which did not work - but the next day my phone complained about lack of storage, and the MyRemote app turned out to have eaten 2.5 GB (all that was available) of storage on the iPhone 3Gs.

So far, it's no better for me than the previous version (worse; I had to uninstall it to free storage).

Alicia
02-17-2012, 04:22 PM
Hi,
i get this error:

Have this error too. iPad2, iOS 5.0.1

TDoubleU
02-17-2012, 09:51 PM
Same experience here. Great ideas in Version 2.0, but SimplyShare unusable, pity :-) ... Hopefully developers will fix the bugs soon ;-)

Bugs:
1. No Streaming to my 40PFL8664H (and BDP5200 either), with most current Firmware version.
- 2k9 Q5481-0.26.78.0
- jointSpace activated
2. Keyboard doesn't work in Net TV/Smart TV: wrong characters :-)

Please fix the Bugs!!!

Cheers, Tom

Roxan
02-18-2012, 08:06 AM
I am exited at the idea that Philips is moving ahead with thoses apps.

but Very disappointed about the fact that SimpleShare is not anymore offering me the possibility to display photos on my 2009 tv, a 42pfl9604h with last firmware. The diaporama option of the former release of the app was supporting my tv! this is a regression.

firmware same as reported by TDoubleU! please fix the bug.

TDoubleU
02-18-2012, 10:21 AM
I was happy to see that MyRemote HD 2.0 was distributed in the AppStore. So I downloaded it to my iPad 2 and was happy to replace the MyRemote 2.0 with the HD Version.
After some testing (Post production test by Customer *grin*) I'm somehow disappointed.

+ Likes
New HD Design especially the new Remote Control Design is great

- Dislikes
No recognition of my BDP5200 (MyRemote 2.0 works fine, MyRemote HD 2.0 not)
No support of new "TV Guide" function for 2k9 TV
Slideshow removed from Remote Control of TV (no more possible to view pictures on the TV)
SimplyShare seems not to work with 2k9 (no Streaming to my TV 40PFL8664H, device not recognized)

In summary, a lot of good new ideas, but most of the features don't work with 2k9 firmware. Also new devices (blu-Ray Player BDP 5200) from 2011 seems not compatible with HD Version of the App.

I'm running a 40PFL8664H bought in May 2010 with latest Firmware from 9/07/2010 Q5481-0.26.78.0 what seems to be the last firmware update for this TV. I like the TV very much, but the firmware support with current features is very bad. It seems Philips stops firmware updates after just a year in the live-cycle of the product, so all the nice features are not availabe on my just 20 month old TV. Does the Philips product Management think that we will buy a new TV every 2 year? And I think it's not a technical issues, behause most of the TVs have the same Hardware and Linux distribution under the cover.
Please change this behavior. I like Philips for many years and have a lot of devices from them, but I don't like the product life-cycle management!
And please fix the Bugs in the HD version, soon. Thanks!
Cheers, Tom

schulzan
02-18-2012, 12:06 PM
Hi, SimplyShare is what I was hoping for. Just when I play a mp3 from my QNAP Twonky it stops playing when leaving the App. Also when switching off the IPhone Screen. Second thing, it allways plays only the selected song and does not continue playing the remaining songs of the folder.Using BDP5200 newest FW

Alfonx
02-18-2012, 10:45 PM
@Remco Stoffer:

Same to me. I wonder how the "Documents & Data" are growing in this app. First of all some MBs but then it wastes 1.1 GB. I thought it was because the Simply Share Server was activated and the APP wanted to cache my musicfiles or something. But i deleted the app, reinstalled and first start i deactivated the server option. But its growing again.... Help !!!
Same on ipad2!!!

But anyway: Big thanks to philips for the continuous support/development (the myRemote app) !!! (even if they dont deliver new firmware for my great 40PFL9704H for a long, long time....!!!!!!)

I am really intent to know if this simplyShare is running with my 40PFL9704H ...... But thats not a big problem because i own an appletv and allready can stream movies/pictures to my TV.

Update:
I finally removed the app from iphone and ipad because its eating up my free space....

bta
02-19-2012, 12:34 PM
Hi together,

here is one more user with the problem of extreme memory consumption of MyRemote 2.0 - this reduces the usability of the App extremely for the moment.

But I observed a other significant mistake:
In the new SmartTV portal a lot of things (esp. at the AppGallery) are linked to the color buttons - that is fine because the buttons are at the remote. But in the NetTV section of MyRemote 2.0 there are no color buttons. Once more that one end of the philips development didn't talk with the other end.

Enjoy your TV, it's fun!
bta

MZR55
02-19-2012, 03:00 PM
No playback device select, but I can control Tv.

kevernscott
02-19-2012, 03:49 PM
Hi -

This app is a great idea - the SimplyShare feature would be a leap forward ahead of others, only if it actually worked. I have a 40PFL9904H/12 with latest software installed (Q5492-0.26.78.0), but it won't recognize my TV in the SimplyShare screen. I get a continious "Searching for playback devices" message at the bottom. However, my TV recognizes the iPhone now if I go to "Browse PC" option.

IF this is sorted out, it would be a very big win for Philips. If they can also release an integrated software package to make it possible to simply run movies/photos/music from your computer that would be an even bigger win (without having to start DLNA server on your computer).

Thks,
Kevin

TDoubleU
02-19-2012, 06:50 PM
This evening i deleted MyRemote HD 2.0 from my iPad, because it had consumed already 2.3GB of memory!!! It seems there are memory leaks in the App.

On my iPhone I have reinstalled the non HD Version and deactivated the SimplyShare server directly after installation. Hopefully that stops the memory leaks.

Cheers Tom

smart
02-20-2012, 06:28 AM
IF this is sorted out, it would be a very big win for Philips. If they can also release an integrated software package to make it possible to simply run movies/photos/music from your computer that would be an even bigger win (without having to start DLNA server on your computer).

Should not this already work with just using Windows Media Player? On my 2010TV, this works. Just start WMP and use the Play to feature.

smart
02-20-2012, 06:30 AM
But I observed a other significant mistake:
In the new SmartTV portal a lot of things (esp. at the AppGallery) are linked to the color buttons - that is fine because the buttons are at the remote. But in the NetTV section of MyRemote 2.0 there are no color buttons.

I agree, good catch! The color buttons are needed for NetTV!

smart
02-20-2012, 06:34 AM
I also see, that the MyRemote app needs quite much memory.

It does not make sense to me to need as much memory as it currently does.
Please see my screenshot. It needs 1GB. No idea why.

its_me
02-20-2012, 02:18 PM
As many others already mentioned, there are several problems/bugs in Version 2.0!
I'm using a Philips 40PFL9704H/12 (latest firmware and of course "jointspace" activated) and an iPhone 4 both connected via WIFI and an EasyBox by Vodafone.
My problems are:
- SimplyShare doesn't find my TV, but the TV finds the iPhone as a possible server without content.
- Using the iPhone keyboard is impossible, cause wrong characters are transmitted:e.g. "Philips" ends up in "D7G" ?! That means I can't enter url's, Google searches, or Youtube videos
- the App doesn't safe which TV should be the "standard one" for NetTV, although there is only one TV in the Network

For me that means, that Version 2.0 has just the same possibilities for me as 1.x :-(
Would be nice if the developers can fix these issues.
Bye

Philips
02-21-2012, 03:21 PM
My problems are: SimplyShare doesn't find my TV, but the TV finds the iPhone as a possible server without content...... Would be nice if the developers can fix these issues. Bye

@kevernscott
@its_me

Please read this post (http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?4638-Sticked-in-Searching-for-playback-devices&p=26751&viewfull=1#post26751).

Regards,
JuAn

its_me
02-21-2012, 03:26 PM
Now SimplyShare is working correctly, after I deleted it and reintalled it! Don't know why but it helps ;-)

Now more than 1 GB is used!!!

Is there a possibility to convert the media-files on the fly, just as AirMusic & Co. do it?
The problem is that the TV can't play HD-movies recorded with iPhone and also can't play .aac files from iTunes!
Is there a possibility to fix this?

Thanks!

bluevoice
02-21-2012, 05:50 PM
SimplyShare on the iPhone app doesn't work for pictures. I'm getting the lite_gallery_disabled_title error message. The iPhone app sees both my devices, my Philips Cinema Gold TV and my HTS8562/12.

On the iPad app SimplyShare works fine for pictures also but the app doesn't see the HTS8562/12.

its_me
02-21-2012, 06:03 PM
Could it be, that you haven't allowed myRemote to use your current location? You can see this at your "location services"-settings…
Hope this helps you!
Greetings

bluevoice
02-21-2012, 07:12 PM
Could it be, that you haven't allowed myRemote to use your current location? You can see this at your "location services"-settings…Hope this helps you!GreetingsThanks for the suggestion, after enabling the location services in the iPhone app I can now load pictures. Why the app needs location services is a mistery for me... The only other thing is that the app sees video's but can't play them, says media type not supported. The iPad app still can't see my HTS 8562/12 while the iPhone app does see it.

new_customer
02-21-2012, 07:33 PM
Another addition I would like is (if possible) when listening to music from iphone-to-device via simplyshare, to be able to change volume on the device via the iphone volume slider...

smart
02-22-2012, 09:29 AM
Just an idea: Maybe the need to access location services is needed to access the media. For each picture, you make with the camera, a location is stored. If you want to access the pictures, you might need the right to access those locations.

Maybe someone knows more details as this is only an assumption...

smart
02-22-2012, 09:31 AM
If this memory need is not a bug, it might be helpful to implement a "clear the cache" function as an option in the settings. This would be more easy instead of doing a reinstall.

its_me
02-22-2012, 03:10 PM
This would be a good idea, although I still hope it is a bug ;-) I don't want to lose more then one GB for this app...

Pdriver
02-22-2012, 08:03 PM
Any idea, why MyRemote 2.0 does not connect/find my 40PFL8605 when it is attached to the network via Philips WLAN USB stick PTA01? When I attache the TV via ethernet cable, MyRemote finds the TV immediately. With the orginal PTA01 only endless search - no connection...

Philips
02-23-2012, 12:04 PM
I am exited at the idea that Philips is moving ahead with thoses apps.

but Very disappointed about the fact that SimpleShare is not anymore offering me the possibility to display photos on my 2009 tv, a 42pfl9604h with last firmware. The diaporama option of the former release of the app was supporting my tv! this is a regression.

firmware same as reported by TDoubleU! please fix the bug.

@Roxan,

This feature of photo slideshow can be found in the Control page of your TV (which is for 2k9 only).

Regards,
JuAn

lobota
02-23-2012, 02:49 PM
I really like the new app for ios, but there is one quirk that bugs me.
I also have a Sonos play5 in my network and simplyshare finds it and displays it in its choice list.
But....the moment I shut the myremote app it also shuts down my sonos player, even if I'm not using the myremote app for controling the sonos player....
So if the sonos player is playing a radio station, and I, or someone else in the LAN is shutting down a myremote app --> The Sonos player shuts down and I have to start it up again manually.

So far it's a nice app, but it really should consider that there may be more network-enabled players in the LAN then just a Philips TV.

Roxan
02-23-2012, 06:11 PM
@Roxan,

This feature of photo slideshow can be found in the Control page of your TV (which is for 2k9 only).

Regards,
JuAn

Well tanks for this information but this is NOT the same. The former MyRemote application allowed me to "push" the display of pictures right from the iPad. For example, I was using it to display on the TV a custom message like "(my son name), it is now time to go to bed. I will remotely shutdown the TV in one minute, your dad" ...when I was in fact two floors away! :) Or pushing the display of the family in front of a volcano when looking at a reportage on volcanos... (lot of fun!)

Having to click on the remote to go to the browsing of pictures remotely is a completely different thing. I just want to "push" the display of a picture right from the iPad!

Thanks for your understanding

keksmax
02-23-2012, 07:10 PM
Hello,

I just updated to the HD IpadVersion and am about to deinstall it because my Ipad is running out of memory since installing. All other functions i tested are doing well.

Seriously, what does this app do with all the memory? Does it duplicate all Files for SimpleShare? This can't be a good solution.
There is only a small part of my music in smartshare service availible, all other content like pictures isn't shown.

gbx369
02-23-2012, 11:43 PM
Hi,

the TV Guide does not work with the 32PLF8605 integrated satellite receiver
because "TV" has no channel information.
Why is this not possible with the Satellite TV Guide?

BR,
gbx369

Toengel
02-24-2012, 07:36 AM
Hi,

on 2010 TVs you have no IP-EPG - so, you have no IP-EPG on MyRemote (since you can't get the code). However, maybe it works if you setup one DVB-C or T channel, to get the IP-EPG GUI on your TV to get the connection code.

Toengel@Alex

pmzwagerman
02-24-2012, 02:08 PM
Hi,

My HTS7202/12 is not being detected on the Ipad2 IOS 5.01, on my HTC Desire the app works like a charm, anyone ideas, does it sounds familiar?

Thanks,

Paul

Muccie
02-25-2012, 04:04 PM
SimplyShare in the Myremote 2.0 (HD) app does NOT show letters like Ö Ä Ü in titels/albums/artists. And the app "grows" and "grows" and "grows": it "eats" a lot of memory !! Also does the app show my Philips Fidelio 3880 speakers BUT I can not use them to listen (stream) to music. The app also shows my HP Envy 114 printer as a "device" to stream to by the way. And the app does not always show CoverArt, even if this is visible on the iPad/iPhone/iPod/Mac. This is more a beta than a 2.0 version....

Beech
02-25-2012, 09:50 PM
Worthless app. My TV cannot be found and my iPad + iPod is very slow. The previous app was very fine. So my TV is not the problem!

pmzwagerman
02-25-2012, 10:32 PM
Any idea, why MyRemote 2.0 does not connect/find my 40PFL8605 when it is attached to the network via Philips WLAN USB stick PTA01? When I attache the TV via ethernet cable, MyRemote finds the TV immediately. With the orginal PTA01 only endless search - no connection...

I confirm that I have the same issue when I have connected my hts7202/12 using the wifi usb, when connected to lan, it works fine and is detected immediatly instead of losing connection or trying 5 times before it finds the hts7202/12.

smart
02-25-2012, 10:34 PM
I see the Twonky app uses also as much memory as the Philips MyRemote app, so the memory need, might be due to the Twonky integration.

Joerg_L
02-25-2012, 11:46 PM
Hi,
i have an error on the simplyShare:
lite_gallery_disabled_title
lite_gallery_enable_message
OK

and only some musik is shown.
No pictures and videos

it hangs on "Medien werden geladen..."
and today it was 3,4 GB, all the free space was away...

German Ipod 3G
SimplyShare Server on

TV
42PFL7696K
Blue Ray
BDP7600

Remote and Net TV is working.

Deleted it , cause of no more disk space available.

TDoubleU
02-26-2012, 06:51 PM
Hey Guys,
today I updated my BDP5200 to the lastest FW 1.42, after that I'm able to stream from the SimplyShare part of the MyRemote App. sometimes ;-) ... Why sometimes? If the MyRemote App has to reconnect, after loosing the Connection (e.g. running not in foreground on the iPhone/iPad), it doesn't find the BDP5200 again. Than you have to reboot the Player. :-(.
Some other Bugs found again ... Experimental Software, not production ready ;-).
But at the end, 1 Year Old device are supported by the App. It seems that Philips is supporting at least devices that are currently in the market. 2 Year old devices, like TV xxPFLxxx4 are not in the scope of customer satisfaction anymore :-(.
Cheers, Tom

Muccie
02-27-2012, 05:13 AM
I see the Twonky app uses also as much memory as the Philips MyRemote app, so the memory need, might be due to the Twonky integration.

Brings up the question why Philips uses this Twonky "server" (that does not seems to work in a way we expect (using a lot of memory, not showing CoverArt, not recognizing "special" characters like Ä Ü Ö) and not the much better AirStream protocol, that Philips does use in their AirStream enabled speakers ????!!

smart
02-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Might be because of license fees.
AirStream is mostly used by Apple products. I think the problems we are discussing here are more related to Twonky/Philips implementation as the DLNA standard itself.

So I want to say, you might implement AirStream without cover art support or with high memory need, too. This does not depend on DLNA itself.

You can't compare the AirStream protocol with Twonky. AirStream is a protocol like DLNA and Twonky is one implementation of DLNA. Ther might be bad AirStream implementations as well.

Beech
02-27-2012, 06:15 PM
Worthless app. My TV cannot be found and my iPad + iPod is very slow. The previous app was very fine. So my TV is not the problem!
One in a hundred times my TV is found and the app functions as before. But WHY for 99 times the TV cannot be found. Why, can anyone answer this question, please ?

Beech
02-27-2012, 09:10 PM
One in a hundred times my TV is found and the app functions as before. But WHY for 99 times the TV cannot be found. Why, can anyone answer this question, please ?
A new experience: after a shutdown and restart of my iPad my TV was found. After stopping the app and restart my TV wasn't found. After shutdown and restart the iPad and restart the app my TV was shown and after a minute was found and I could use the app. But this is very inconvenient.

Muccie
02-28-2012, 07:19 AM
Indeed: resetting the iPad seems to be the only solution to have the Myremote app recognize my 46PFL9705 TV again. The longer I think about this, the more I get the feeling that this typical for Philips: things seem to must ripe at the customers homes.

That was the fact with the DynGop problem with the 2009 TV sets (and denied by Philips for many, many months !!) and now again with the 2.0 (2.0...... it is barely a 0.2 version...) version of Myremote. Looks nice, works at first glance but is NOT tested thoroughly but put on the market very hasty and "we" may now comment.

I have NO problem with that, as long as Philips would have told me: this is a beta. But no: it is supposed to be a 2.0 version !!

And I repeat it once again here (something Philips NEVER reactions on !!!): why oh why does my 46PFL9705 TV works so bad together with the HTS5590 ? Why do sometimes more "apps" in the HOME screen pop up and why do they after an off-on disapear, why is it NOT possible to switch to FM-RADIO from the HOME menu (but this works, when you first install in the HTS, but the moment you power off the TV and back on, the "app" that makes this work, disappears).

WHY OH WHY Philips ??!!!! Why pester us with buggy firmware and software ?

Beech
02-28-2012, 07:58 AM
Here I fully agree. The same applies to the Fidelio app: the brilliant speaker dock *DS9000 has an IOS5 problem, read here:*

http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?2948-DS9000-and-IOS5-problem

I will buy this one or the DS9010, but I dare not.

its_me
02-28-2012, 05:42 PM
I really hope, that Philips will change or improve something with version 2.1, because of so many users complaining about nearly every feature in the app!!
My biggest problem at the moment is, that all characters are transmitted in a wrong way!
Although me TV doesn't appear in the SimplyShare-function (it's a 2009 TV, i know that it won't show up, but why?), but streaming is working "well"…
Also Philips should add more mediaformats, like Videos recorded on the iPhone or Apple's aac-files…
I'm still hoping :-D

kevernscott
03-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Frustrating - SimplyShare is still not working, despite messing around with network settings on modem/tv/phone. From changing to Static IP, to trying and failing to find the mysterious "Show PC Media files" (or "Digital Media Renderer DMR") options. This remote has promise, but disappoints (and takes up a lot of space). It should have been debugged more thoroughly before release. Makes me realise that I look forward to the Apple TV, where I can be sure it'll just work.

Kevin
40PFL9904H/12

kapocsi
03-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Dear All,

I need some help. I would like to use my Ipad and the Philips MyRemote Application. I can use the NetTV, Control, but I cannot use the TV Guide. The instruction is I have to push the TV guide button and after this push the yellow button.

My question is what is the TV guide button? It's same with the program guide button?
How can I set this function? Please help me step by step!

ps: I use Philips 9706 and 7605 TV

Thanks in advance!

Steve from Hungary!

Beech
03-05-2012, 09:56 PM
Dear All,

I need some help. I would like to use my Ipad and the Philips MyRemote Application. I can use the NetTV, Control, but I cannot use the TV Guide. The instruction is I have to push the TV guide button and after this push the yellow button.

My question is what is the TV guide button? It's same with the program guide button?
How can I set this function? Please help me step by step!

ps: I use Philips 9706 and 7605 TV

Thanks in advance!

Steve from Hungary!
There are at the left side four buttens, the third one with the picture "program" is the tv guide button.

Beech
03-05-2012, 09:59 PM
As you see, my app is working! I have done nothing in particular. Was there an update, today I got 15 updates, I haven't chequed it precisely.

awragg
03-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Hi,
I have just bought a 46PFL9706H/12 and I'm having difficulty with the My remote app for iPhone. I can control the TV functions, e.g. channel change and also Net TV functionality, but cannot get Simply Share to work. The app seems to hang on "Searching for devices" but never finds a device to be able to share media.
Checked all the usual settings on TV, WiFi router etc and all seems OK. I also tried the native Twonky app from iStore, but I have the same problem.
I'm sure there's a quick fix that I'm missing...any advice what to do next?

Toengel
03-06-2012, 09:46 AM
Hi,

try to actiate upnp on your router. Maybe the port for DLNA is not allowed/open in your router configuration.

Toengel@Alex

kapocsi
03-06-2012, 02:11 PM
Dear All,

I need the mobile link code to TV Guide function on my IPAD.

The instruction is this:

Turn on the TV connected to the internet
Press the TV guide button
Press yellow button while mobile link code appears

I did it, but the help screen appear when I press yellow button.

I attached the remote controll with TV guide & yellow button. Is it OK?

Please help me!

Thanks in advance!

Istvan

Toengel
03-06-2012, 02:20 PM
Hi,

you need to open the IP-EPG (the EPG with the small broadcast window on the top left). Then press the yellow button.

The button with the house = the "home menu" button.

Toengel@Alex

awragg
03-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Here is the message that has just been posted:
Hi,

try to actiate upnp on your router. Maybe the port for DLNA is not allowed/open in your router configuration.

Toengel@Alex

DLNA is enabled on the router, Vodafone HG556a, but no other config options for UPNP. Not what else to try!!! Really disappointed with this, as the sharing feature was a key buying decision!!!

Beech
03-08-2012, 08:36 PM
SimplyShare has some problems: only one video is shown and it can't be played on my TV. My photo's are shown, but for every new one the TV shows: "picture is shown". Very stupid!

smart
03-09-2012, 07:12 AM
@kapocsi: The top button from the outer ring, shows me a menu, where the very left item is the program guide.

You have to enable IP-EPG and you have to connect your TV to the internet.

KVork
03-13-2012, 08:24 PM
I guess there are some threads complaining about the MyRemote keyboard input on NetTV. Really not good.

Philips TV 32PFL6606
Ipad2 IOS 5.0.1

Jason6
03-15-2012, 04:02 PM
I register the iPad2 on my PFL7606k but i can't switch the channels in the app programguide with the iPad, anyone else? And the simply Share in the app. always says: lite_gallery_disabled_title and nothing works. What's that?

Beech
03-15-2012, 07:57 PM
At the bottom of the screen I can swipe the channels and choose one.

Jason6
03-16-2012, 12:45 PM
No I mean the switch in the programguide of the app to change the channels on the TV.
The Tv shows no reaction.

Beech
03-17-2012, 08:57 PM
No problem here. All the other switches work ?

Joerg_L
03-18-2012, 11:11 AM
maybe someone from philips can give a statement, if they are working on all the problems?
For me the greatest problem is the error with simplyshare and the usiage of all the free space keft on the device.
It is a really good app, please make a quick fix and version 2.1 available soon.

Philips admin
03-19-2012, 11:01 AM
maybe someone from philips can give a statement, if they are working on all the problems?
For me the greatest problem is the error with simplyshare and the usiage of all the free space keft on the device.
It is a really good app, please make a quick fix and version 2.1 available soon.

Hi Joerg,

Here are the answers:
- The error with SimplyShare should be fixed with upcoming update (in submission at Apple now).
- The local cache error is acknowledge and we're working on a fix.

Regards,
JuAn

Vitux
03-21-2012, 10:44 AM
keyboard doesn't work on youtube app... :mad:

Muccie
03-22-2012, 08:20 PM
Deeply disappointed again with Philips: the iPhone/iPad app MyRemote 2.0 is buggy as hell, consumes incredibly amounts of memory. My Streamium set becomes worthless from 23-3-2012 the next 3 months because Philips is 'late' in releasing a new firmware for the changes Napster has announced long time ago. And now the 'Fidelio' app became cripled..... There is a Dutch saying: als je het niet kunt, moet je het niet doen: if you can't do the trick, don't: that is what Philips however forgot: it is that I love Ambilight, but after this I am again on the point to ditch EVERY Philips product from my home, including all bulbs.Philips: stop using your customers as testing-service, or pay them for that, but stop this madness !!!

its_me
03-22-2012, 11:08 PM
I hope that Version 2.1 which is according to JuAn in review at Apple will fix the keyboard bug, and maybe also the storage problem!
Otherwise I completely agree with Muccle :-(

Don't stop believin in Philips...

Philips
03-23-2012, 09:14 AM
Hi its_me

The fix for the caching issues and enabling text entry in apps like Youtube Leanback (as this uses a different text entry mechanism) will come soon after the currently submitted Myremote v2.1.

JuAn

Muccie
03-23-2012, 12:07 PM
Hi its_me

The fix for the caching issues and enabling text entry in apps like Youtube Leanback (as this uses a different text entry mechanism) will come soon after the currently submitted Myremote v2.1.

JuAn

Still the question remains: who does test this software and who gives his OK for release? I volunteer for being Philips' 'test-case' (my Dutch first name is Kees..).

What I brought up in this forum several times is also the very bad cooperation of Philips TV's with the HTS5590, most noticable it only being possible to switch with the 'apps' in the home screen to FM radio THE FIRST time the HTS is connected. After off/on this FM radio (and many other) 'app's' disappear. Philips NEVER reacted on this issue.

I had so many problems with a xxx4 TV set and the German DynGop32 problem, that Philips denied and denied and denied for many months. The only way to solve it was a complete new TV after months of beging and writing. That was the 3rd replacement and the 4th 'repair', where even the Siemens (yes, Siemens) repairman that came told me several times: I now have to replace this 'board' but that is NOT the problem, Philips has no solution for this and is trying to keep their clients busy with endless firmware updates that do solve some issue's but it is a hardware error in a faulty picture chip.

Again: I am a huge fan of Ambilight, that is 'why' I still stick to Philips, even thinking to replace my46PFL9705 for a 2012 model, but I am very afraid of all the unripe banana's in the form of firmware we/I have to go through before having a propper working TV.

By the way: I also have the 'SoundRing' with AirPlay and guess what: does not work very well with the iPhone 4S, Philips knows that for some months now, BUT there is still no new firmware for the 3800, still the website quotes: we are working with Apple..... How long will that take???

Whatever I seem to buy from Philips, seems to have firmware problems.

bluevoice
03-29-2012, 08:03 AM
Version 2.1.0 is out now. According to the change log it adds the ability to access AVM devices (BDP, HTS, etc.) from the iPad.

its_me
03-29-2012, 02:24 PM
Hi,
did anybody already test the new Version of the Remote-App?
I hope there are some fixes!
Please write your opinion :-)

Imho keyboard doesn't work, but JuAn already mentioned that this issue isn't fixed... :-(

I can't find one single improvement...

bluevoice
03-29-2012, 03:22 PM
Hi,
did anybody already test the new Version of the Remote-App?
I hope there are some fixes!
Please write your opinion :-)

Imho keyboard doesn't work :-(

Philips JuAn said above that text entry support will come in a latter version.

Beech
03-29-2012, 11:14 PM
No Simply Share!!

Beech
03-29-2012, 11:17 PM
And no TV-Guide, "service unavailable"

Muccie
03-30-2012, 11:27 AM
Indeed: Simply Share does NOT work (on an iPhone 4S with a 46PFL9705 both with the latest available firmwares).

Simply Share "searches and searches and searches" ENDLESS through my iPhone but NEVER finds any files to play, even after 8 hours not !

If I select another "server" (actually my Fritz!Box 7390 router also servers as a DLNA server) with only 2 pieces of .aac files and 12 pieces of very small .jpg files THEN Simply Share finds these files and plays them.

I have some 2.300 photo's, 8 movies and 1.350 music files on my iPhone: seems WAY to much for Simply Share.....

Who did test this version, who did release it, who said: all problems solved now ?

its_me
03-30-2012, 11:39 AM
Hey Muccie,
try to delete the App and reinstall it completely new.
I tried it yesterday for 2 hours,but SimplyShare doesn't work.
After reinstalling it works (iPhone 4, iOS 5.1, Philips 9704) :-D

Good luck/ viel Glück :-D

PS: App now needs 944 MB, thats way to much...

Beech
03-30-2012, 12:42 PM
Hey Muccie,
try to delete the App and reinstall it completely new.
I tried it yesterday for 2 hours,but SimplyShare doesn't work.
After reinstalling it works (iPhone 4, iOS 5.1, Philips 9704) :-D
PS: App now needs 944 MB, thats way to much...

Good luck/ viel Glück :-D
SimplyShare does work now after delete and reinstall the App. I see only music and photographs. No video.
TVguide doesn't work. In version 2.0 it did!

Muccie
03-30-2012, 03:06 PM
Same findings a Beech

@its_me: thnx for the tipp to delete and reinstall the app !!

Would be nice if Philips gave this "warning" themselves, would have saved me a lot of time and frustration....

wilih
03-30-2012, 03:26 PM
Since a view days I have updated the MyRemote HD app to version 2.1.0 (iPad 2, 5.01)
The "old" version had problems with simplyshare: Streaming pictures didn´t work, even the program-manager didn´t switch the cannal and I thought/hoped the update solves the problems: But 1 problem partitionally solved, 2 new problems made!
In the new version the program-manager don´t work at all (can not connect to the server, even a new connection don´t work)
The SimplyShare picture streaming works now, but there ist shown "Bild wird angezeigt" at the bottom and IN the picture the triangle and the name of the picture on top at EVERY PICTURE. That is no slideshow!
And it would be nice if the slideshow could be featured witch music from the musiclibrary.

The support-hotline has no answers!
Who tests the app befor publishing? Are we all ß-tester? Who is Philips, a small company?

ccrergie
03-30-2012, 08:45 PM
What is that for a lausy update, no TV-Guide. Who test this updates before releasing. Philips is one of the worst company in software updates.

p.hoogerdijk
03-31-2012, 07:47 AM
Philips MyRemote HD 2.1.0 28-3-2012
After this update SimplyShare does not load any media from my iPad2 with iOs 5.1 Sharing foto's or music is not possible on my Philips TV 37PFL7666H/12

vortisch
04-01-2012, 06:37 PM
I use the remote app on my iPad 2 to control my NP3500/12. It works, i.e. the device is found and I can select e.g. an internat radio station. But when I leave the app on the iPad, the NP3500 stops playing. Isn't that ridiculous?

Gerhard
04-02-2012, 01:16 PM

Same here - no TV guide which used to work w/o problems before that sh...y update.
@Philips: Any plans to fix that soon?

TIA
Gerhard

Philips
04-03-2012, 08:59 AM
Hi Guys,

We're currently looking into the reported issues w.r.t v2.1.0 (EPG and SimplyShare), and hope to solve them soon.
Thanks for your very valuable feedback, it really helps us to improve things!
Of course our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
JuAn

Muccie
04-07-2012, 04:16 AM
So, there is since late yesterday evenig a new version of the Remote Control app for the iPad.... And indeed: it is now possible again to connect the iPad/app with the TV for the program guide function with this code sequence. The program guide is shown correct on my TV but on the iPad it is a mess! The screen layout is a disaster and it can not be used.

Philips: tell me that this is a server problem but not again that you have not tested the app......

ccrergie
04-07-2012, 01:09 PM
Muccie, they dont have to test the app. We, the user, are the Beta Tester. Is cheaper for them, because they dont have the money for good personal. Thats the reason why they didnt able to program good software.

Edto01
04-07-2012, 04:47 PM
2 updates ago when the tv guide was still working it was ok on the ipad 2 and not ok on the new ipad

waikawa
04-07-2012, 05:42 PM
having some issues with the program guide, too. doesn't work on the new iPad, layout seems to be missing, only the 2 first program tips are shown, on iPad 1 everything is fine, at least almost, as switching channels doesn't work :-/

Beech
04-07-2012, 08:07 PM
No Simply Share!!
Simply share is there! But with the same features as in release 2.0: no videos, only photos, not in the right dimension, and in the diashow everytime the message: next picture. So, I don't use this in the future.

Beech
04-07-2012, 08:09 PM
TV guide is there, but many stations have no information.

Beech
04-07-2012, 08:16 PM
A new experience: after a shutdown and restart of my iPad my TV was found. After stopping the app and restart my TV wasn't found. After shutdown and restart the iPad and restart the app my TV was shown and after a minute was found and I could use the app. But this is very inconvenient.
Now the same with the new update: my TV isn't found. After shut down and restart of my iPad the TV is found. After shutdown the TV and restart after a while the iPad cannot find my TV. I must again restart the iPad and then the TV is found.
I am finished with this app of 1 GB!!!

Muccie
04-07-2012, 09:57 PM
I now have an "new iPad" (3): the program guide "module" "connects" with my 46PFL9705 but only shows in very large "print" the first 2 "channels", nothing more, you can not do anything with this. Nothing is "tapable". It is NOT possible to change channels: that worked before on my iPad 2. And still the SimplyShare simply does NOT share ANYTHING that is on the iPad "3": it searches and searches and searches and searches....What a disaster, again, from Philips. Why don't you guys give up on this disaster SimplyShare ? Who want's this (in this state !), why not adapt AirPlay: that works !

ccrergie
04-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Same problem that Muccie have. Two pics and nothing available. Guys give up, you are not good enough to make a functional app.

Gerhard
04-08-2012, 10:24 PM
Can't confirm the issues. The app works as before...
Gerhard

Muccie
04-09-2012, 07:14 AM
Gerhard

Good for you ! What type of TV and which generation of iPad are you using ?

I have a 46PFL9705 and a "new iPad", so the 3rd generation, all with the latest available firmwares.

It looks like the app does not like this iPad.....

Curious to your setup, especially if SimplyShare works and how "fast" it is in finding media, how much memory SimplyShare has taken away from your iPad and which media is not played (movies !).

Thank you !!

by the way: the app "before" did not work, hence the update from Philips, so you might be referring to the app still not working ?

Beech
04-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Gerhard
As before ? That was a @&€?/6!?

Gerhard
04-09-2012, 01:09 PM
... to your setup, especially if SimplyShare works and how "fast" it is in finding media, how much memory SimplyShare has taken away from your iPad and which media is not played (movies !).
My setup is a 40PFL9705k, a Pioneer VSX-921, an IPad 2 and minidlna running on a Linux box. Regarding TV and pad I use the latest FW. SimplyShare works quite well - I've tested some movies, JPG files and MP3.

by the way: the app "before" did not work, hence the update from Philips, so you might be referring to the app still not working ?
Nope - MyRemote 2.0 worked quite well. 2.1.0 showed the TV guide problems and 2.1.1 fixed the TV Guide issues.

- Gerhard

Muccie
04-09-2012, 01:39 PM
so the problem seems to be the "new iPad" (3rd generation) ?!

Gerhard
04-09-2012, 03:06 PM
I guess the problem is related to the higher resolution the IPad 3 has. I'm sure that this
is not properly addressed in the app.
- Gerhard

ccrergie
04-09-2012, 06:16 PM
May it is the new ipad, but than they should test it before and give a note that this app is not fully functional with the new ipad.

Muccie
04-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Completely agree: "we" had to figure out what the problem is, WHY the app does not work. Philips makes so much "noise" in all their brochures with the availability of this app and the "new iPad" (3rd) is sold by millions and then Philips neglects that..... Well, lets wait for the next update (like there are many firmware updates for the TV sets, to "fix" often real basic things !!) and see if Philips manages to also fix the SimplyShare's never ending memory-hunger. Or even better: lets pray that Philips finally understands that SimplyShare is NOT the right solution (maybe the reason why the license costs where low ???) but that AirPlay (which Philips DOES use in some of the speaker) is the right way.....

wilih
04-10-2012, 09:13 AM
Now I got the update with the Info "Programguide" works again. That´s right. But now SimplyShare doesn´ twork again!.
So once more a question to PHILIPS: Who tests the app before lauching?
Is PHILIPS able to make bothe parts work at the same time?

Muccie
04-10-2012, 09:36 AM
So it looks like, that the latest update of Myremote HD has solved the non-working Program-guide function on the iPad 1+2 BUT now SimplyShare does not work any longer on the iPad 1+2.

On the iPad 3 it is now possible to "connect" the iPad 3 with the TV BUT the Program-guide does not work AND SimplyShare does not work (it searches and searches and searches and searches....).

wilih
04-10-2012, 09:25 PM
Has PHILIPS enough money to buy an iPad 1 and and iPad 2 and "new iPad"? And if PHILIPS has these it may be possible to test the App before releasing an new unfunctionable App !?

Joerg_L
04-10-2012, 09:51 PM
hey, cool down, i think philips is working hard for this app, and i think they read all your comments here.
We want all together this app. It is not good to talk so bad about the philips team.
Help them! Tell them all the errors so they can fix them.

best regards
Joerg

Muccie
04-11-2012, 05:48 AM
Given the bad track record of Philips with this app, there is many reasons to 'heat up'. Yesterday I visited the 2012 RoadShow only to notice that the guys there had NO iPad to show the app BUT had HUGE panels with pictures of the app. We tried it with my iPad 3: did not work, much to their suprise, had NEVER heard of a problem with the app.....

The buggy app is not the only problem, read my earlier postings: almost every device except the razor and the toothbrush I have from Philips seems to have firmware/software problems. That shows a lack of testing, bringing the products to early to the market. THAT is what kills companies at some point. And THAT is why I 'shout' here, to make Philips clear that they need to solve their problems. I am not that conviced that Philips was already aware of problems with the app, since no reaction so far came. They could have pulled the app tempororary from the store, but did not.

wilih
04-11-2012, 08:38 AM
@ Joerg_L:
You are right! But we all try to help them, but it seems, they don´t hear! I had a plenty of and long phoncalls to the hotline and they always said "Yes, we notice it, we will solve it, WE WILL CALL BACK" - but nothing happens. So, what can we do?
We post plenty of problems in this forum and You say PHILIPS will read them (i hope so and i belive it), but the result is: nothing really happens, one thing is fixed, but there are 2 new bugs and that is boring.
And that is not only the App, it´s also the Firmware of the TVs.

Beech
04-11-2012, 01:59 PM
We want all together this app. It is not good to talk so bad about the philips team.
Help them! Tell them all the errors so they can fix them.

best regards
Joerg
As I said before, I am finished. So, "all together" isn't correct. I can use my time better.

Philips
04-12-2012, 09:47 AM
I use the remote app on my iPad 2 to control my NP3500/12. It works, i.e. the device is found and I can select e.g. an internat radio station. But when I leave the app on the iPad, the NP3500 stops playing. Isn't that ridiculous?

Tnx Vortisch, your valuable feedback has been reported to development. They will look into this.

Regards,
JuAn

wilih
04-12-2012, 10:02 AM
Hi JuAn, are all the other not correct working things reported to development too?
And if it is so, what will happen? Nothing as yet?

Muccie
04-12-2012, 10:40 AM
@Joerg_L

I see you point in staying at least polite. But you have to realise that there is lot of frustration by the fact that this app is so buggy. I myself have spent many hours in finding out that the problem actually is that the app on the iPad 3rd generation does not work: who expects that ? So: resetting router many times, reconnection TV many times, removing app, installing app, resetting iPad, trying with and without songs on the iPad etc etc etc. To find out that there is nothing wrong on "my side". Because my first approach is always to think that when something is put on the markted, it is tested.

That is the kind of "work" Philips should have done. But "we" had to do it. To find out that the app is NOT working on the iPad 3, for whatever reason. If Philips would have told in advance: we tested it on iPad1 and 2 and feel free to try it on the 3: I could live with such a statement. But this update was to solve problems with the earlier versions: one is and new ones showed up.

I have NOTHING against "testing" things IF I am told in advance that I am the tester.

There are many programmers, including MS and Apple that seed "beta's" to gather feedback: perfect for me. But Philips did not write that this is (again) a "beta".

Again: this is not the only problem with Philips and soft/firmware. I wrote it before: I have spent MONTHS in making Philips the specific German DynGop32 720p problem with their 2009 and before TV's clear. Since then my "belief" in the willingness of Philips to "listen" to their customers became below zero.

So I am very happy that Philips has installed a forum like this.

But...

The reaction from Philips so far on this topic is that they have reported something on internet-radio on the NP3500 to the (app) development team. That is fine of course, but it seems to me that this is a minor issue. Still: that needs to be repaired, but what about the main issues ? Why is there no "feedback" from the moderator on that ? Conversations are supposed to be 2 ways.

Of course can one think: that (not reporting the other issue's with the app to the developper) is maybe because of the "anger" in the other replies, that is what you get when you are not "friendly" or "helpfull" in this forum. I do not believe that. There have been many suggestions done in this topic to Philips how to make this app better or working at all: actually 8 pages of replies.

So it is time for Philips to come with a statement. On why the app does not work with an iPad 3.

And if I am lucky, Philips might even explain WHY there still is no new firmware for the DS3800W AirPlay Fidelio: Philips's websites states for MONTHS now that they are aware of the problems with the iPhone 4s BUT no solution so far. Would be nice to hear a statement from Philips on another problem I have with their HTS5590 and Philips own TV's: only at the first connection of the 2 by HDMI, all the "apps" for a.o. playing FM radio appear in the TV menu, to disappear after the next off/on. Mentioned to Philips at least 20 times over the last 8 months: no reaction. In the meantime 2 new firmwares for the HTS came out: problem NOT solved...

wilih
04-12-2012, 10:55 AM
I agree to 100%
Please PHILIPS: We want a statment and we want answers.
If not, this forum is "oneway" and gets more and more to an "angry und frustrated"-forum.

Muccie
04-13-2012, 04:24 PM
The Program Manager now works on my iPad 3 with a 46 PFL 9705 ! SimplyShare only works if your delete and re-install the app: thank you Philips for mentioning that (not !!). How are we supposed to know, by trial and an error again ? WHY are you Philips guys so "unclear" in your communications, WHY do you react on this so important fact that the app "magically" works now on another thread on this topic and NOT and on this one ? Why, why, why ? And: WHAT did you change on your side so the app on the iPad 3 now all of a sudden works ? BE CLEAR please, TELL us what is going on, admit mistakes rather than "silently" updating things.

Muccie
04-13-2012, 04:26 PM
Interesting to see that Philips reacted on another thread about the same subject in this forum:

http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?5466-Your-experiences-with-MyRemote-v2.1-for-iOS-(iPhone-iPad)&p=30833&viewfull=1#post30833

How handy....

wilih
04-14-2012, 09:10 AM
Hy Webmaster or Forummaster:
It is worse to have different Topics about the same theme (Your experiences with MyRemote for iOS (iPhone/iPad). I think it is uninteresting if it is Version 2.0, 2.01 or 2.1 or what ever, because you ask for experiences, and I think everybody makes the update because the "old" Version is so buggy that everybody hopes, the update solves problems. And any helping things are in "the wrong" topic.
So, if you close the forum on 19.4. you have the time to make one Topic and copy the different Topics to only one - please...
I hope, all the other members agree.:)

smart
04-14-2012, 09:10 AM
Interesting to see that Philips reacted on another thread about the same subject in this forum:

http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?5466-Your-experiences-with-MyRemote-v2.1-for-iOS-(iPhone-iPad)&p=30833&viewfull=1#post30833

How handy....

Hi Muccie,

I also observed some confusion regarding the posts and reports here. I have created the thread, you have linked in your post, to collect the experiences with the MyRemote app version 2.1 in it. I saw this thread, but it was dedicated for version 2.0. Most of the times, we have generated a new thread for a new software version. So Philips and other users can easily find the feedback and reports to a specific version.

However, I was a little late with opening the thread and nobody else did so. So some reports and experiences found its way into this thread. Although they are based on version 2.1.

I think, the reason, why Philips posted in the thread for version 2.1 is, that a newer version is available. You should also update to the newest version, since older versions are no longer maintained.
It does not makes sense to copy a post into all threads dedicated to some older versions. So I would say, it is not interesting to see a reaction in the other thread, it is logical to see it there. The other way, would be the interesting one.
That you have an update 2.1.1 for version 2.1, but simply anounce it in a thread for version 2.0...

Greets

Philips
04-14-2012, 09:41 AM
.....I think, the reason, why Philips posted in the thread for version 2.1 is, that a newer version is available. You should also update to the newest version, since older versions are no longer maintained....

Sorry guys for the confusion. Smart is "hitting the nail on the head" here, I posted it in the thread of the latest SW version (2.1), as we always do, but in the mean time I've should have closed the older one. Will do it now. Please always use the latest SW topic (is the "sticky"one).

Please continue here (http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?5466-Your-experiences-with-MyRemote-v2.1-for-iOS-(iPhone-iPad)&p=30247&viewfull=1#post30247).

Have a nice weekend,
JuAn

Philips
04-16-2012, 01:41 PM

Dear all,

We have identified the reason for this problem and a next update of the product firmware should address it.

Regards,
JuAn