PDA

View Full Version : Great forum!

Robert Jansen
07-01-2010, 07:33 AM
A month ago I was searching for an official Philips Forum! Now there is! Great!

Ilse de Rooi
07-08-2010, 08:03 AM
Yes, indeed!

pistoiaa
10-29-2010, 02:43 PM
It WAS a really great forum before Philips suddenly decided not to support anymore discussions not regarding Net TV.
What a pity!
What a delusion, Philips! :-(

Philips
10-29-2010, 07:54 PM
It WAS a really great forum before Philips suddenly decided not to support anymore discussions not regarding Net TV. What a pity! What a delusion, Philips! :-(

I can understand your dissappointment, but the forum was originally started as a Net TV only forum. In our enthousiasm, and the urge to help you all, we lost a little bit focus.
We are still in a learning phase, and are currently not able to facilitate this forum on a larger scale (e.g. more products or countries).
I hope you can understand this, and that you will not stop sharing your valuable Net TV experiences with us and all other users.

pistoiaa
10-31-2010, 06:03 PM
I fully understand, but why not to let us continue to post our suggestions, exchange our point of views, etc.?
Then, if you have time you can answer, else it will be a public discussion forum between your Customers...

Nettle
12-12-2010, 07:53 PM
We understand.
Thanks for the reply.

regards

Frankr
10-16-2012, 03:18 PM
A month ago I was searching for an official Philips Forum! Now there is! Great!

I have recently purchased in.sight camera that includes 2 monitors. The first monitor set up and connected correctly and worked first time but the second monitor will not connect to wireless. I have tried re booting and have exchanged kit at shop thinking that the monitor was faulty but exactly the same problem has occurred. Please advise