PDA

View Full Version : NetTV Apps help

Jonfolds
02-22-2012, 08:44 PM
Hello,
Today I hooked up my new Phillips Blu Ray player/home theater system(model# HTS3106/F7). When I select "Browse NetTV" , all I see is Netflicks and 2 Vudu apps. Is there a way to download different apps because I would like to be able to watch Youtube and such. Thank you for any help.

bta
02-22-2012, 09:59 PM
Hi Jonfolds,

is there a Icon called "AppGallery" - may be one of the Vudu ones. AT the TV's there is a "options" button. One of the options at SmartTV (NetTV) is "reload page" - may this briungs the vudo one back to life.

So the solution is: Try to find the AppGallery because the Apps are not downloadable and they are services, like "www.google.de" is a web service and not an Application.

Enjoy your TV, it's fun!
bta

Nettle
02-26-2012, 06:04 PM
Hello,
Today I hooked up my new Phillips Blu Ray player/home theater system(model# HTS3106/F7). When I select "Browse NetTV" , all I see is Netflicks and 2 Vudu apps. Is there a way to download different apps because I would like to be able to watch Youtube and such. Thank you for any help.

Dear Jonfolds,

the US NET TV portfolio is actually less rich than the european one.

This post could be helpful for you:

http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?1407-How-about-quot-Net-TV-quot-in-the-USA

Regards