PDA

View Full Version : HDMI connection to Laptop

j1ham
02-23-2012, 12:23 AM
Sorry if this is a fairly basic problem but I'm a complete technophobe and I cant find an 'answer for dummies' anywhere else on the net

When connecting my laptop (Fujitsu Lifebook A series, windows7,intel pentium inside) to my Philips TV (37pfl9632d/10) via
HDMI, the screen image does not fill the full TV screen. I have tried changing the picture format on the TV but it doesnt make any difference.There is a black border around my PC image on the TV
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

(

Philips - Thomas
02-23-2012, 09:28 AM
Hi

The feature to have Full Screen Image is called Overscan and need to be adjust in the Graphics Card Software (Ati Control Center, Nvidia System Settings etc.)

Regards
Thomas

j1ham
02-23-2012, 02:03 PM
Hi

The feature to have Full Screen Image is called Overscan and need to be adjust in the Graphics Card Software (Ati Control Center, Nvidia System Settings etc.)

Regards
Thomas

Thanks Thomas.

Again excuse my ignorance, but will I have to download a Graphics Card Software or would it already be loaded on my PC? My pc is new (never had this issue with my old pc). If this software is already on the laptop, where can I access it?

Thanks again

James

Philips - Thomas
02-23-2012, 02:15 PM
Hi

Sorry but i can not answer that question as i don't know your PC. You have to check that with the PC or Graphics Card Vendor.

Regards
Thomas