PDA

View Full Version : Request to format USB Device

gesualdo
02-24-2012, 09:17 PM
Hello

in my new TV Set 9000 series always pops up a dialog who wants to save something on a USB Device. I quit the dialog, because there is no USB Device connected and I never switched this function on. But within a few minutes it starts again. This "feature" started suddenly without any interaction from me.

Thank you for help

Nettle
02-24-2012, 10:55 PM
Hello Gesualdo,

is your TV working with the latest firmware version installed?

Regards

gesualdo
02-25-2012, 05:54 PM
Hello Nettle,

I think so. Last Sunday, when I installed the TV for the first time a new Firmware was downloaded from Philips.
I switched the TV off completely. his morning I made another test. And now the Dialog didn't aperar any more. But that keeps me suspicios...

Nettle
02-26-2012, 01:22 PM
Hello Nettle,

I think so. Last Sunday, when I installed the TV for the first time a new Firmware was downloaded from Philips.
I switched the TV off completely. his morning I made another test. And now the Dialog didn't aperar any more. But that keeps me suspicios...

Let's monitoring this behavior. Let us know.

Regards

gesualdo
03-08-2012, 06:04 PM
Hello Nettle,

I again had this "USB formatting dialog" three times in series every couple of minutes yesterday evening (with off course no USB device connected). After switching off the TV the behaviour was normal again.

Philips - Thomas
03-09-2012, 08:04 AM
Hi

can you please check which Version is installed on your TV.

Thanks
Thomas

gesualdo
03-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Hi Thomas,

The Software Update Dialog says that the Software ist the most actual one.

Herbert