PDA

View Full Version : Streamium NP1100/05 - tracks failed to play (playback error)

derekrumble
02-28-2012, 02:02 PM
I have been using this product for 2 or 3 years and it works fine on my Windows XP machine

BUT..... today I get "Tracks failed to play (playback error)". I navigate to a track, press play and watch the display as the track is scanned before getting the message above. Internet Radio still works perfectly by the way.

I have changed nothing and I have used Twonky software for ages with out any problem.

I have re-boooted the router, I have rebooted the NP100, I have rebuilt the Twonky Library etc etc but no luck.

Is it time to bin the NP100? (Don't answer that, I need it to work!)

Derek R

derekrumble
05-09-2012, 12:07 PM
The NP1100 is too unpredictable. I have jumped ship and gone for the Squeezebox Touch. Now that's good. So smooth and glitch-free. Bye bye Philips... sorry.

Philips - Katerina
08-21-2015, 08:43 AM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina