PDA

View Full Version : problem with bdp7600/12

nataki
03-04-2012, 09:23 AM
hello to all the forum,
I have a problem with bdp 7600/12 and firmware 1.42., Net tv does not work and when I turn off the reader is always on standby and will not turn off this for a week. Before it was fine apart from some minor bugs. It 's just a firmware problem or do I fear some hardware failure? I have to unplug it to turn it off.
Does anyone have the same problem? Sorry for the English, but I translated with google translated (I'm Italian).
hi nataki

Toengel
03-04-2012, 09:29 AM
Hi,

can you please explain in DETAIL what does not work exactly when you are trying to use NetTV?

Toengel@Alex

nataki
03-04-2012, 09:40 AM
when I go to net tv, nothing happens, no icon, so I tried to leave for a few minutes, but nothing appears. I tried to reload the firmware, but the problem persists. With DVD, USB and DLNA no problem.
The Internet connection is active.
nataki

Toengel
03-04-2012, 09:57 AM
Hi,

try to unplug the power cord for 2-3 minutes...

Are you using LAN or WLAN?

Toengel@Alex

nataki
03-04-2012, 10:13 AM
hi, I'm using LAN, I have already tried to unplug the cord for a few minutes, but nothing has changed. You may be overloading the server or not working? But what worries me most is that the reader is always on standby when turned off. I do not know what is good unplug it, I hope that the two are related, and everything will be resolved with a firmware update.
Look with confidence, now I have to go out, talk to you later.
Thank you for the speed of responses and for the help.
nataki

Toengel
03-04-2012, 10:22 AM
Hi,

the 7600 always goes to standby - there is not "hard off".

However, the 7600 has to modes
- normal standby mode
- fast wake up mode (consumes more power in that mode, but starts faster)

But this should not have any influence on your network connection.

But if DLNA works on your BDP, your BDP should have the correct IP/subnet etc.

The only problem I could image is, that the BDP-IP has no connection to the internet. Means, that maybe your router has a "misconfiguration"...

Toengel@Alex

nataki
03-04-2012, 02:33 PM
I solved it!! I reset to factory settings, the fw has remained the same, everything works well and now the net tv player turns off completely (the first was left on standby with a blue screen on the main menu).
When I reset, however, remained on the display the word resetting, and I had to cut the power to restart the player. I think it's a bug that will be solved soon with a new fw.
many thanks and sorry for errors in translation.
nataki