View Full Version : BDP7500/2 further problems
03-08-2012, 03:24 PM
1. a very annoying problem: after about 10 min there is a short dropout (mostly for 2 times). The hdm cable is definitly not the problem.
2. watching a video over usb/lan I can not jump with "time search" or FF to a point over about 1:15 h because the audio stream is lost.
3. the display of the bdp doesn't work for about 10 min after switching on (I think it's a hardware failure)
4. what's about the blu rays that don't work proper?
Please, Philips, make an update. I think a lot of 7500 owners would find that very :cool:
03-08-2012, 03:51 PM
1) Playing back via USB, B´ray, all movies etc etc??
3)That looks like a defect if it happens always so no firmware would help you there..
4)Which ones? What EAN codes??
03-08-2012, 07:06 PM
concerning your questions:
1. This are picture dropouts - regardless of which source - my TV set is losing the connection to the player for a short moment. This happens always about 10 min after switching on th BDP.
2. Most AVI files. I know it's a container format, i don't know the used codecs. But the problem with this files doesn't exist on other players, so I think the files must be ok.
3. Yes I know ....
4. p. e. the last Harry-Potter-BD (5-051890-043290), Avatar-BD (playing only with the work around discribes in the forum) - - You'll find the problematic BD's in this forum
03-20-2012, 08:13 PM
My German "Pandorum" "BluRay" disc plays immedatly after starting, the trailers, but i have the problem that i cannot skip those trailers and that i am forced to watch them. I cannot reach to the main menu by pressing the menu button so that i can change the settings in this movie. After watching the "forced" trailers, my "Philips BluRay Player" starts to freeze and a purple picture is apprearing. After this i cannot do anything instead of turning of the player. I tried to play the German "BluRay" with other players in some electronic stores, and it works. So i guess nothing is wrong with the actual disc. I called the German "Philips" support and told them about my issue and they said that they will try to fix it by posting the new update, but until now nothing happend. It would be really kind from you if it could be possible to fix this issue.
04-03-2012, 08:33 AM
Hi you are having hte latest fw on your device no? Also for this it would be great to give the EAN code for movie
04-04-2012, 03:46 PM
yes i do have the latest firmware. it is the version 1.63 from 2012.03.21 the EAN code is "4011976315384"