PDA

View Full Version : Can SA3CNT08K/37 be charged using an external charger rather than a Computer

CBGoGear
03-13-2012, 02:41 PM
Can I use a wall charger or other extral charger to charge my new GoGear 8MB Wifi MP3 Player or can charging only be done by connecting the GoGear MP3 Player to a computer using a USB cable? If a wall charger can be used, what output voltage should the wall charger produce to do the charging properly?

CBGoGear
03-14-2012, 12:42 PM
Hi Annasu,

Thank you for attempting to help but apparently my question was not clear. I am not asking how to charge a laptop computer. My question is about charging an MP3 Player. Philips GoGear Connect 8GB Wifi MP3 (SA3CNT08k/37) does not come with a charger. It comes with a usb cable to connect to a computer for charging. I may not always be near a computer when the MP3 player needs to be charged so I am trying to learn what type of charger will be safe ti use with my new MP3 player.

GGG_2012
03-17-2012, 11:10 AM
I also would prefer to use a dock/charger rather than the computer; hope to see a response on this soon. Browsing online for accessories for the Philips mp3 player line does not produce any docking devices. If there is not one now, is one planned?
Tks
GGG

Philips - Remko
03-19-2012, 09:51 AM
Dear users,

Yes a wall charger or other extral charger can be used to charge your GoGear Connect 3. Make sure it's of the below specification:

Output rating: 5V dc, 1A minimum

Kind regards

CBGoGear
03-20-2012, 07:39 PM
Hi Remko,

I just tried to post a message saying thank you for that information but it seemed to disappear when I clicked on Reply to message. This time I will click on Post Quick Reply and hope that works.

I am not gettting any messages telling that someone has reponded to my posts. If I should be receiving messages, how can I learn why I am not?

Thank you for your help.

Oscar
03-21-2012, 11:54 AM
Hi,

is it not when you go to settings, general settings, and then in default topic subscription mode select -instantly using emails

CBGoGear
03-21-2012, 12:45 PM
Oscar,

Thank you for replying. I am not quite sure that I understand, but I did receive a notice that you had replied and that was what I was trying to get. So I guess that everything is O.K. now.