PDA

View Full Version : USB recordings - EPG vs IP-EPG

mats
03-16-2012, 05:49 PM
Hi!

I have a few recordings in my 46PFL6606T/12 TVs usb HD. Can usb hd recordings only be accessed through IP EPG? Is there any other way to watch them?

I would like to use EPG from the broadcaster instead as the IP EPG does not function correctly (program data missing, channels not identified etc), but then there is no trace of the usb hard drive nor those recordings... No way to access them from broadcaster epg and I have not found any other way either.

Another question: is it possible to change the title of recording? These recordings were scheduled manually (because IP EPG did not show program data...) and the title of recording states only "Manual recording" or the channel name (if it were identified). At least with HD digibox you can edit the title of your recordings when scheduling or afterwards also.

SorcFun
03-17-2012, 01:06 PM
English:
And I want to change the TV programmed to broadcast when it begins, as with the EPG.

German:
Und ich möchte das der Fernseher zur programmierten Sendung wechselt wenn sie anfängt , so wie beim EPG.

Philips - Thomas
03-20-2012, 10:28 AM
Hi mats,

the recordings are only available if Internet Access is available and set.
Theres no change planed.

For the renaming i have given this Idea forward, but i can not promise anything.

Regards
Thomas

mats
03-20-2012, 10:56 AM
Thanks for your reply, Thomas!

Hope they notice the renaming idea:)

Internet Access is ok and understandable, but why IP EPG is required for watching recordings? There should be no need for IP EPG, for example recordings could be accessed directly from Home menu if you have Internet Access set and working. Name change and other editing options could be there also. Maybe you could consider something like this?

Even at the moment when you have IP EPG in use and you press remotes text/ info button while watching a program the tv gets program info from broadcaster EPG not from IP EPG.