View Full Version : SA3ARA16K/02 Firmware Update Error

03-17-2012, 03:51 AM

I bought this model a few weeks ago and I have problems for updating to the latest firmware.

My current firmware is v2.02 and I try to upgrade it to v2.06.

My current version of PSB is 2.5.6 Build: 5.6.2119 (I think that is the latest version)

I try to update the firmware, but after a few seconds, the process is interrupted and displays an error message.

I tried to repair it, but when the PSB try to reload the firmware, it stops again and shows the error message.

Then I formatted the device and retried both procedures with the same results.

My computer runs Windows XP SP3.

The serial number of my SA3ARA16K/02 is MT1B1146012065.

Can you help me?

Many thanks.

04-22-2012, 03:49 AM
After 1 month long of respectful waiting... What kind of "support" forum is this? I think that is not the better way to promote Philips products (of course). There are no Philips support crew to answer my query?

04-22-2012, 06:33 AM
Hi Josin,

i think your problem looks very much like this thread http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?3661-Problem-with-firmware-upgrade-SA3ARA04K-97/page2

Did you try the suggestions as explained there and did you ask for the file they talk about. My advise is to continue in the thread I mention.

Good luck!!

Philips - Katerina
08-27-2015, 01:04 PM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina