PDA

View Full Version : 3D without 3D

Kimmo
03-18-2012, 03:34 PM
I get odd problem with last updates. 3D start working so that all wow-efects disappearing. 3D glassess only change 3D picture to normal 2D view.

I have 3D LED TV 42PFL7676T/12 with last SW Q5551_0.14.96.0 (Date published: 2012-03-09) and that is connected to 3D BR player BDP6000/12 with last SW System Software Version: 1.42.

Everything has work earlier nice. WOD-efects, deepnes of view, has been excellent. After last SW updates 2D with HD picture works really well, but when I select 3D in 2D/3D selection (either in film or TV) it seems to send 3D picture without glassess. BUT when i look it with 3D glass it is normal 2D picture.

First I think that problem is in BR disk, so I take "old disk" Sammys adventure to check. That film we have look several times and, yes, there are not any more 3D deepnes in picture.

I take contact to philips chat support. They sounds a little bit skeptics. Still that is a real problem what all our family can see.

It cannot be cable problem, cable is same then earlies. It cannot be 3D glass or 3D disk problem. Those are also same. Only what has change is SW. Has anyone similar problems?

Philips - Thomas
03-20-2012, 09:11 AM
Hi

I take contact to philips chat support. They sounds a little bit skeptics. Still that is a real problem what all our family can see.

What exactly was the outcome of that chat?

Regards
Thomas

Kimmo
03-20-2012, 11:28 AM
Hi

What exactly was the outcome of that chat?

Regards
Thomas

That this is the first one this kind problems and they will send it to technical persons to look deeper.

Hopely they test it sortly and send some feedback. Soon it has been over a week for the first contact.

BR Kimmo