PDA

View Full Version : Your experiences with FW v0.140.47.0 for 5xx5, 6xx5 and 7xx5 series (2010 models)

bta
03-22-2012, 05:37 PM
Hi,

Please share your experiences with this new SW version here in this topic. Channeling your input will make it easier for users to search and find relevant info.

Discuss here all your experiences when upgraded to the new version: new, old, positive, negative...

Enjoy yor TV, it's fun!
bta

Toengel
03-22-2012, 06:14 PM
Hi,

5000 H models (Q5521) do not get this update, since they don't have a SAT tuner or have NetTV.

Changelog:
Q5551_0.140.47.0 (Date published: 2012-03-22) - K models
Added an option to disable the deletion of satellite channels in background install. (Only applicable to K-models)
Movie stops by itself when you watch a rented movie from an online video store. (Only applicable to Net TV models)

Q5553_0.140.47.0 (Date published: 2012-03-22) - M models
Movie stops by itself when you watch a rented movie from an online video store. (Only applicable to Net TV models)

Toengel@Alex

kosmasgr
03-22-2012, 08:03 PM
For H models its not necessary to update ?
thank you

Toengel
03-23-2012, 06:47 AM
Hi,

as I wrote, the update fixes issues, which are not present on H models... so no need to update (and by the way, there is no update availalbe for H models ;-))

Toengel@Alex

Niels
03-23-2012, 09:08 AM
I am still in doubt whether I will install this new firmware.
According the change log it addresses some problems that I am not suffering from.
However I am still suffering from automatic resets (probably related to interrupted wireless connection).
So probably I will upgrade hoping that this will improve too

Niels

kosmasgr
03-23-2012, 09:21 PM
Hi,

as I wrote, the update fixes issues, which are not present on H models... so no need to update (and by the way, there is no update availalbe for H models ;-))

Toengel@Alex

There is new firmware available for my tv 40PFL7605H/12 http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?ctn=40PFL7605H/12&slg=el&scy=GR

Upgrade or not ? :p

petasis
03-24-2012, 04:17 PM
I updated ny 9705H, and saw no difference. I don't think it matters whether you update or not. Update just to have the latest firmware release...

smart
03-24-2012, 05:48 PM
I update always to the new firmware. Because in case you experience an issue, you will be asked to update and then retry...

So when I experience an issue, I don't have to retry.

@kosamsgr: For your model, there should be an update, since the movie stopping issue can happen on your TV. Toengel meant the 5000H series. They have no satellite receiver and no NetTV. One issue is fixed in satellite receiver part and one in NetTV part.
In your case, you might see a movie stopping you have rented in online video on demand store. So in case you want to avoid this: update.

Pab_lox
03-27-2012, 10:21 PM
Now I 've got worse quality video on my screen (40pfl7605h/12) - much more macro blocks...It's sucks!!!!

Niels
03-28-2012, 09:43 AM
Now I 've got worse quality video on my screen (40pfl7605h/12) - much more macro blocks...It's sucks!!!!

Can anyone confirm or deny a change in video quality. Of course it should not be affected...

Niels

kosmasgr
03-28-2012, 05:38 PM
Video quality is excellent in my tv 40PFL7605H12. Watching TV , PlayStation 3 , IP TV and watching from PC work like a charm.

TKoem
04-11-2012, 11:26 AM
When I switch off the TV by RC the screen switches to black, but it takes a long time before the sound to my home cinema set via ARC is also switched off. When the sound finally switched off, after app. 1 minute the sound returns again for app. 10 seconds before final switch off.

This problem was already present and reported in the "140.46" software.

I use a 40PFL7605 connected via HDMI/ARC to home cinema set.

Toengel
04-11-2012, 11:36 AM
Hi,

your TV needs some seconds to shut down. If you use the SPDIF output you can almost hear the audio for 1 minute after pressing the standby button...

Toengel@Alex

zappie
04-18-2012, 06:37 PM
Hello,

i hoped the last firmware updates will fix my issue with the HDMI ARC but for me this was just a hope.

If i watch TV especially in the evening (i guess this has something to do with "Dolby Digital 3/2"?!) it happens that the sound is stuttering one time (short) and then i have a lag from the Screen output and the audio output (a lag of 1 up to 2 seconds). So the Audio/Video is asynchronous from this time.

To fix the lag i can switch to a other tv station and then switch back to the previous one - then the lag disappeared but mostly comes back after a short while. This drives me crazy.

May this problem has something to do with the use of a CI-Module like i read in a other thread ( http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?4477-Problem-with-CI-module&p=28132&viewfull=1#post28132 ) ?!
Or does the TV set do some periodical checks of something like new TV channels so that this disturbs the audio output?

I use DVB-C with UnityMedia in Germany and use a CI-Module (Alphacrypt Light). I already asked Mascom if the problem could be from the CI-Module but Mascom answered that the module is only decrypting the data stream and has nothing to do with a audio lag. Mascom told me maybe there is something wrong with the TV's Lipsync.
The problem is only happening on HDMI-ARC!

I feel a bit lost with my problem :(

Thanks for your support.

franzl79
04-25-2012, 09:34 PM
Hello,

i hoped the last firmware updates will fix my issue with the HDMI ARC but for me this was just a hope.

If i watch TV especially in the evening (i guess this has something to do with "Dolby Digital 3/2"?!) it happens that the sound is stuttering one time (short) and then i have a lag from the Screen output and the audio output (a lag of 1 up to 2 seconds). So the Audio/Video is asynchronous from this time.

To fix the lag i can switch to a other tv station and then switch back to the previous one - then the lag disappeared but mostly comes back after a short while. This drives me crazy.

May this problem has something to do with the use of a CI-Module like i read in a other thread ( http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?4477-Problem-with-CI-module&p=28132&viewfull=1#post28132 ) ?!
Or does the TV set do some periodical checks of something like new TV channels so that this disturbs the audio output?

I use DVB-C with UnityMedia in Germany and use a CI-Module (Alphacrypt Light). I already asked Mascom if the problem could be from the CI-Module but Mascom answered that the module is only decrypting the data stream and has nothing to do with a audio lag. Mascom told me maybe there is something wrong with the TV's Lipsync.
The problem is only happening on HDMI-ARC!

I feel a bit lost with my problem :(

Thanks for your support.

Hi,

same Problem here (Philips 40PFL7605 with KabelBW CI+ Modul).

Very serious problem - even worser with the new firmware 47.

Stefan

zappie
04-25-2012, 10:07 PM
Hi,

same Problem here (Philips 40PFL7605 with KabelBW CI+ Modul).

Very serious problem - even worser with the new firmware 47.

Stefan

Hi Stefan,
can you tell me what kind of Home Theatre System you are using?
I am using a Sony DAV-DZ330. In the past i thought this may is a problem of the combination of the TV and the Sony HTS.

On every tuesday i can be sure to test if the problem still existing.
I just have to watch Dr. House on RTL and after a while (half an hour, 40 minutes or something like that) the problem occurs. First the sound is stuttering and then i have sound problems like double sound output, stuttering, sound is up to three seconds "delayed" to the picture and this is really, really annoying and drives me crazy.

I have no idea what to do to get rid of the problem. :(

The Philips support told me in the past that such a problem is not known (i am the only one with such a problem :confused:) - but it's weird if you search around the web you can find a lot of people having such problems. So i still think this is a problem of the TV (and hopefully will be fixed).

In the beginning/middle of the last year i did not have such sound Problems - i guess this problem came with some firmware changes.

Alex

PS: I can confirm that the problem got worser with the firmware 47 (tested last tuesday 24.04.2012 - unfortunately)

franzl79
04-25-2012, 10:15 PM
Hi Stefan,
can you tell me what kind of Home Theatre System you are using?
I am using a Sony DAV-DZ330. In the past i thought this may is a problem of the combination of the TV and the Sony HTS.

On every tuesday i can be sure to test if the problem still existing.
I just have to watch Dr. House on RTL and after a while (half an hour, 40 minutes or something like that) the problem occurs. First the sound is stuttering and then i have sound problems like double sound output, stuttering, sound is up to three seconds "delayed" to the picture and this is really, really annoying and drives me crazy.

I have no idea what to do to get rid of the problem. :(

The Philips support told me in the past that such a problem is not known (i am the only one with such a problem :confused:) - but it's weird if you search around the web you can find a lot of people having such problems. So i still think this is a problem of the TV (and hopefully will be fixed).

In the beginning/middle of the last year i did not have such sound Problems - i guess this problem came with some firmware changes.

Alex

PS: I can confirm that the problem got worser with the firmware 47 (tested last tuesday 24.04.2012 - unfortunately)

Hi Alex,

bei mir läuft ein Onkyo 509 als AVR. Das Problem äußert sich bei mir nur in Tonaussetzern alle paar Minuten und wenn es besonders schlimm ist, dann aller paar Sekunden. Heute war es beim CL-Spiel auf Sat1 wieder besonders schlimm...

in english: I'am using a Onkyo 509 AVR and yes, firmware 47 is even worser. Especially today during the CL soccer game on Sat1.

Stefan

Philips - Thomas
04-26-2012, 06:31 AM
Hi

This Forum is in English language only! Please rephrase your post or i have to delete it.
If you want to discuss in german use this link:
http://www.supportforum.philips.com/de/showthread.php?2072-Eure-Erfahrung-mit-der-FW-140-47-f%C3%BCr-die-Serien-5xxx-6xxx-und-7xxx&p=9464#post9464

Regards
Thomas

franzl79
04-26-2012, 07:17 AM
Hi Thomas,

Sorry for my excursion into german language.

But instead of disabuse their customers, Philips should be use his energy to develop and build bug-free and satisfying products!

Stefan

zappie
05-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Hello,
beside the HDMI-ARC sound problem with stuttering i still have the problem that if i want to play Wii and use the "Home Button" to directly switch from "TV / Fernsehen" to "Gaming console / Spielkonsole Y Pb Pr" then i have absolutely no sound output on HDMI-ARC.
If i first switch from "TV / Fernsehen" to "DVD System on HDMI 1" and after that switch to "Gaming console / Spielekonsole Y Pb Pr" then the sound works correctly.
This is a solution but still it is not nice to use the TV like that (very strange behavior) and i think i am not very particular about the TV.

Regards,
Alex alias zappie

Quaster80
05-06-2012, 02:38 PM
My remote does not respond within the IP-EPG menu and the Net-TV menu. Does anyone know this error? Or this is a known bug?

Toengel
05-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Hi,

try to unplug power cord to make a cold reboot... maybe this helps...

Toengel@Alex

Quaster80
05-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Has unfortunately achieved nothing. Stay with the terms and conditions in the EPG menu and IP-TV menu depend on the net and can not click on 'Continue'. Have previously cleared the NET-TV memory. Since it does not work anymore.

Toengel
05-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Hi,

ahh - here is the solution: http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?4737-problem-with-regard-registration-at-Net-TV-service&p=27042&viewfull=1#post27042

Toengel@Alex

zappie
05-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Hello,

currently i am having the problem that my TV is having the sound stuttering (just at the moment).

I have the "Status" opened on the TV and have seen that my "signal strength / Signalstärke" is changing from 62% to 66% up and down some times (while signal quality/Signalqualität is constantly 100%).

Shortly before the "Status" shows the switching to the new percentage (for example from 62% to 66%) the sound stutters and has echoes and so on...
And then after the sound stuttering and sound echoes i have the problem that my HTS is having a sound delay of two up to three seconds and the stuttering and echoes are gone - but the sound delay still remains.

This problem i have over HDMI-ARC with DVB-C (UnityMedia, Alphacrypt Light CAM).

Normally the Signal strength does not change up and down - anyway i have not seen this in the past.

I really hope that philips can fix that problem. This is really annoying.

DerShortyy
05-11-2012, 06:17 AM
Hello,

currently i am having the problem that my TV is having the sound stuttering (just at the moment).

I have the "Status" opened on the TV and have seen that my "signal strength / Signalstärke" is changing from 62% to 66% up and down some times (while signal quality/Signalqualität is constantly 100%).

Shortly before the "Status" shows the switching to the new percentage (for example from 62% to 66%) the sound stutters and has echoes and so on...
And then after the sound stuttering and sound echoes i have the problem that my HTS is having a sound delay of two up to three seconds and the stuttering and echoes are gone - but the sound delay still remains.

This problem i have over HDMI-ARC with DVB-C (UnityMedia, Alphacrypt Light CAM).

Normally the Signal strength does not change up and down - anyway i have not seen this in the past.

I really hope that philips can fix that problem. This is really annoying.

Hi Zappi,

do you also have these sound drops (stuttering/delays) when you just use the internal speakers of the TV?

zappie
05-11-2012, 03:36 PM
Hi Zappi,

do you also have these sound drops (stuttering/delays) when you just use the internal speakers of the TV?

Hi DerShortyy,

i do not know if i have the same problems with the internal speakers because i do not use them.

The other problem is that the stuttering/delay is not all over the time.
Sometimes it's in the evening more times or then there are days where i do not have the problems at all for a week or something like that.

--------
followup:

Directly after writing this text i had the problems again.
But now on Pro7 Taff with Dolby Digital 2/0.
I had sound drops. No sound stuttering.

Then i tested to turn off the HTS (i disabled easylink) and turned on the internal speakers. Then i had the sound drop there too (for one up to two seconds)! But not only a sound drop - the TV picture one time freezed for a very short time (with no sound) and then all worked again. While i had the problems i could see that the signal strength jumped from 62% to 66% (with constantly 100% signal quality!) up and down..
Really really annoying...

tmac12
05-16-2012, 09:29 PM
Hi, I've serious problem after this update: net dont't work..it search but never find something.
I've a cable network, and all works well in the house (I've tried to reset router but with all other pc it works).
I've seen that was set to wifi, but I use cable net. But in the network setting it was unable to select cable network,in this menu there was invisible option..

So I reset my tv! At first start I've selected option for adjust image and the form loop..I was unable also to set this..
What can I do..image and network settings don't work!:(

jbouwh
05-21-2012, 06:53 PM
I have installed this update as soon as it came out. Recently I noticed that when playing back MKV movies the player gets stuck in playing after I have been 'seaching' forward or back. It then plays only for a second and then stops. Searching again works, but the movie will nog start again until I restart the TV. I can not remember I had this problem before. The MKV contains H264 video and MP3 audio. Playback without searching or pausing works fine. I am playing back using DLNA from a Synology Disk Station.
Is this a known error?

Kev D
06-05-2012, 07:44 AM
I've been having the following problem with my TV for a long time now & I've upgraded several times to new firmware, expecting it to get fixed but it never did.

I have a HTS5591/12 hooked up to my 46PFL7605H/12 through HDMI. Whenever I insert a DVD or Blu-ray disc, it takes about 5 seconds before any sound comes through. This also happens when for example I go to the disc menu & select the Bonus features. When it starts, again 5 seconds before I get the sound. Going back & forth through chapters gives the same problem, when starting a chapter I need to wait 5 seconds before I get audio. I have to rewind the 5 seconds every time to hear the dialogue. This is also pretty annoying when I eject a disc & want to look to the rest of a movie a bit later.

This also occurs with my digital tuner & my XBOX so it's not HTS related. They are all on different HDMI ports, using different brands of HDMI cables. I've tried hooking up my equipment to my older television & there I get sound immediately with all of my equipment.

I really hope Philips will resolve this problem soon, it's been a day one annoyance & contacting Philips by phone or mail never provided me a solution...

Philips - Benedickte
06-06-2012, 08:27 AM
I've been having the following problem with my TV for a long time now & I've upgraded several times to new firmware, expecting it to get fixed but it never did.

I have a HTS5591/12 hooked up to my 46PFL7605H/12 through HDMI. Whenever I insert a DVD or Blu-ray disc, it takes about 5 seconds before any sound comes through. This also happens when for example I go to the disc menu & select the Bonus features. When it starts, again 5 seconds before I get the sound. Going back & forth through chapters gives the same problem, when starting a chapter I need to wait 5 seconds before I get audio. I have to rewind the 5 seconds every time to hear the dialogue. This is also pretty annoying when I eject a disc & want to look to the rest of a movie a bit later.

This also occurs with my digital tuner & my XBOX so it's not HTS related. They are all on different HDMI ports, using different brands of HDMI cables. I've tried hooking up my equipment to my older television & there I get sound immediately with all of my equipment.

I really hope Philips will resolve this problem soon, it's been a day one annoyance & contacting Philips by phone or mail never provided me a solution...

Hi Kev.

Please see your PM from me.

zappie
07-01-2012, 08:17 PM
Something new about the sound stuttering problems when tv is switching from a movie to commercials ( switching sound, changes for example from dolby digital 3/2 to 2/0 and then the problem is there :-( )?

I still have this problem... and I hope philips is still working on a solution ...

Please philips help your customers.

CFH
11-21-2012, 07:26 AM
I have a 32PFL7665H-12 with firmware level 140.47.

I noticed that in the morning at 6 AM the TV turns on for some seconds and then turns off again. It happens to be that the TV is installed in the bed-room and turning the (ambi)light on at 6 AM is not something that I like at that moment of the day.

How can I stop this from happening (without pulling the power plug)?

Pab_lox
01-01-2013, 09:13 PM
How can I unlock some functions in menu - "PICTURE" submenu - "HUE" and "CUSTOM TINT" in Philips 40pfl7605?I dont have any possibilities to set my preferences. If someone knows, please answer how... Many thx.

Manuel
01-01-2013, 10:57 PM
"HUE" it's just for NTSC video.

How can I unlock some functions in menu - "PICTURE" submenu - "HUE" and "CUSTOM TINT" in Philips 40pfl7605?I dont have any possibilities to set my preferences. If someone knows, please answer how... Many thx.

welverin
01-15-2013, 12:05 PM
hi Philips, new firmware for 7605 tv ?
yet forgot 2010 tv ?
your memory is very short !

jigodiass
01-27-2013, 03:54 PM
Hello , I have the same problem that is explained in this topic :http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?6505-Sub-texts-get-distorted-when-watching-National-Geographic-HD

Subtitles are very colored and looks very weird.
The problem had been solved with an firmware upgrade on model from the previous link.
Please fix it for 32PFL7605H/12 too.
I have this problem on others HD channels . Practically i cant use my tv to watch HD channels

DJSnels
02-04-2013, 03:12 PM
I still have the problems i had a year ago:
Often the screen " hangs" or "lags" for about a second and the ambilight and sound goes off.
I am watching tv through DVB-C using a Ziggo CI+ module.

Also i have a problem that my TV reboots a few times a day. It turns black with some white pixels and boots back up. This problem is repaired 1,5 year ago by a Philips mechanic, but is back again. Ofcourse my warranty is gone now......... :(

Niels
02-04-2013, 04:44 PM
I still have the problems i had a year ago:
Often the screen " hangs" or "lags" for about a second and the ambilight and sound goes off.
I am watching tv through DVB-C using a Ziggo CI+ module.

Also i have a problem that my TV reboots a few times a day. It turns black with some white pixels and boots back up. This problem is repaired 1,5 year ago by a Philips mechanic, but is back again. Ofcourse my warranty is gone now......... :(

Hi DJ Snels

Do you remember what FW versions you were running
a) before you had the TV repaired 1,5 years ago
b) after you had the TV repaired
c) currently

And are there other changes in your network or tv setup? (router, other connected devices, etc).
I have the same problem you have for more than a year (reboots) and gathering as much info as possible. Maybe it can help Philips to solve the problem in a future FW release...

Niels

Pab_lox
02-07-2013, 08:24 PM
I wonder when appear the newest FW for my 40pfl7605 Q5551 (2010 model)??? - especially with picture fix. I've got a problem with blue color on my screen - especially when I watch movie or concert when lights shine with blue color then there is a lot of blur and loud in this color and it's very annoying.
Please Philips answer the question do U ever make any fix in FW for 40pfl7605 tv set family?

Meeterea
02-10-2013, 02:27 PM
I had decide to do my Philips 32PFL7605 tv away, because of recurrent symptoms.
- two/three times a week involuntary reboots
- stuttering sound through home cinema system (major problem)
- ambilight problems
- cable TV tuner is highly sensitive to interference
Had the latest sw (140.47) update already installed for allmost a year, but no improvement.

Last week had contact with the Philips service center and there me was told that there is no new sw update coming for the models of 2010, so I decided to do this TV away.

Yesterday a Panasonic (p42st50) purchased and so far it works perfectly, no reboots, no stuttering sound through the home cinema system and no distortion of the image due to signal quality. I am happy at this moment. A qualitatively better TV?

Advice to Philips, do something, because you're going to lose customers by not fix bugs for three year old tv's, I was already one of them.

Niels
02-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Last week had contact with the Philips service center and there me was told that there is no new sw update coming for the models of 2010, so I decided to do this TV away.

Advice to Philips, do something, because you're going to lose customers by not fix bugs for three year old tv's, I was already one of them.

:(
Philips told me end of 2012 that there will come new FW for 2010 models. That was my last hope to keep the TV, instead of returning it within warranty period.

Whatever the outcome is, they lost me as a customer too. Next TV will most likely not be from Philips!

Niels

Meeterea
02-11-2013, 09:58 AM
I think they do not even know about the firmware by themselves, therefore different answers, it depends who you get on the phone.
Eventually it is now really not solved, you can wait, wait and wait, month after month, year after year, so unfortunately I decided to do this Philips TV away.

Pab_lox
02-13-2013, 08:41 AM
I think Philips wants put into market the newest TV sets (2013 Family) for a while and they focus on that.
They forgot about 2010 and 2011 TV sets and for a while they forget about 2012 TV sets.
That's how it is...No more new FW for 2010 TV sets - maybe I 'm wrong - I hope so.

Franck78
03-03-2013, 04:08 PM
After solding 70% of tv branch to Chinese TPV, time to give away dvd, headset, everything 'consumer electronic'. Van Houten wants to make money with your health, your lightning and .... your kitchen ;-)

Anyway, feel free to write TPV what you think of them !

VijoLee <VijoLee@tpv-tech.com>

I will be away from office until 2 April 2013 with limited access to internet during the period. Will respond to your mails as soon as i can.

For IR matters, please contact Janet Leung at janet.leung@tpv-tech.com.
For HR matters, please contact Monica Wong at monicawong@tpv-tech.com.
For other issues, please call general line Tel: 2858-5736.

Franck
unhappy owner a something (32pfl7605) unmaintained just able to show an image, not even a subtitle or a short epg while switching channels.

Pablox
03-13-2013, 11:51 AM
Please Philips! Make a fix with DVB-T searching (installation) channels for POLAND. Other counties have no problem like we have. We can only put "Megahertz" :mad:. Other UE counties have other way (regular - like it should be ) to install DVB-T channels.

kosmasgr
07-25-2013, 06:00 PM
HDMI ARC not working :/

lange
12-21-2013, 08:53 PM
Hi there guys,

I have a question about updating the FW for an 32PFL7605H/12.

I myself bought a 32PFL9605H/12 some two years ago and have been following the discussions on the effects of the new versions FW for that model with interest and occasionally tried to make a contribution myself.

Now I have a new problem. The last few days I have been assisting an 80+ year old neighbour with the reinstallation of her thee years old 32PFL7605H/12. With a new smartcard it is now working again, but the quality of the transmissions is still not 100%. While checking the FW at one stage I found that she still had the original version in her TV (i.e. Q5551 - 0.75.13.54) as opposed to the one being offered on the website (000.140.047.000). That is a BIG difference with lots of "potential for improvement" ......

However I have not been following the discussion in these years on the effects of the various versions of the FW on these 7605-ers. So I now have a question for the owners of this model or comparable ones. What can I expect from installing the latest FW, real improvements or (just too) many new problems ??

I hope you can give me the right answer.

Thanks and regards - Lange

Niels
01-07-2014, 09:40 PM
Hi there guys,

I have a question about updating the FW for an 32PFL7605H/12.

However I have not been following the discussion in these years on the effects of the various versions of the FW on these 7605-ers. So I now have a question for the owners of this model or comparable ones. What can I expect from installing the latest FW, real improvements or (just too) many new problems ??

I hope you can give me the right answer.

Thanks and regards - Lange

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

As long as the TV is working and picture quality is acceptable, leave the FW.
I did all the upgrades the last years, since I hoped to have a faster netTV experience, but instead I now have a TV that randomly reboots or crashes just when watching TV (and NetTV speed is not noticably improved :( )

Regards
Niels

lange
01-11-2014, 06:47 PM
Bedankt Niels,

Een wijs advies, waar ik naar leek te hengelen ....... Dus volg ik het maar op, tot de klachten wellicht toch nog groter worden.

Zo verstandig, je zou mijn broer kunnen zijn ..... die toevallig ook Niels heet.

Groeten - Lange

Pablox
02-22-2014, 09:39 PM
Dear Philips i can't conect with NET TV. Do You still suport this function to 2010 TV sets family?

Toengel
02-23-2014, 10:19 AM
Hi,

can you describe the problem in more detail?

Toengel@Alex

Pablox
02-24-2014, 12:02 PM
Hi Toengel@Alex!
When I want to connect to NET TV aplication I have long waiting process of looking for a NET TV server. At the end of looking for NET TV server there is an information on the screen - There is no Philips NET TV server connection - Please try later (This information appears all the time I want to turn on NET TV).
I had done the reset to factory setting many times and memory reset of NET TV and still doesen't work.
What to do then?

Pablox
03-07-2014, 08:51 AM
Hello!
It's still the problem with connecting to NET TV... I can't connect to. It's not only my own problem. In other forum with Philips topics I found some answers from members about the same problem as mine.
I think PHILIPS You just changed connecting path in 2010 Philips TV family and that why we can't connect to NET TV - at least our warranty has expired...

Toengel
03-07-2014, 08:56 AM
Hi,

"can't connect" is not a good error explaination... What exactly happens, if you press NetTV (you need of course to wait 2-3 minutes after the TV started). Did you try to delete the NetTV memory in the network configuration of your TV? Was your TV in repair? Was the mainboard replaced?

Toengel@Alex