PDA

View Full Version : [IP-EPG] Order of channels got mixed

smart
03-24-2012, 05:30 PM
Hello,

I observed, that the list of channels in the IP-EPG got mixed. The first showed channel is not the first in the program list stored on nummber 1. Also I see other channels/missing at wrong position. I do not use favorite lists.

What can cause this mix? It was ok the time before until now.

Is there a way to get the channel list in the IP-EPG matching the channel list used for switching channels?

Thanks for any hints and help!

From my side it looks as there was an update on IP-EPG side:

back key does work again
channel list got mixed
the pip sound does not interrupt when switching to details of broadcasts

I have installed the newest firmware 0.140.47.0, but remember to see this mix before the firmware update today.

Toengel
03-26-2012, 07:15 AM
Hi,

I also had the mixed channel problem. The IP-EPG position was different than the position in the overall channel list.

Solution:

Move the channel one position forward and one position backward in the overall channel list. At least, it solved my wrong ordering.

Toengel@Alex

L1Zeeman
03-26-2012, 02:41 PM
Hi,

I also had the mixed channel problem. The IP-EPG position was different than the position in the overall channel list.

Solution:

Move the channel one position forward and one position backward in the overall channel list. At least, it solved my wrong ordering.

Toengel@Alex

Hi Alex,

Found the same problem on sunday.
I can confirm the solution you give solves the issue.

Still would be good to know the root cause.
Just before this problem popped-up I used hbbtv (for the first time).
And we switched to daylight-savings-time that night.
Don't know of either of above can cause this or if it is due to an update of the IP-EPG?

Best regards,
Leen

Toengel
03-26-2012, 02:46 PM
Hi,

I had this issue last week - so before the daylight-savings-time change...

Toengel@Alex

smart
03-26-2012, 07:50 PM
Hi,

thanks Toengel for the solution to solve this! Your suggestion worked for me. I just switched the position of two channels twice. Then all channels were correct in the order. Missing ones were back.

Greets