PDA

View Full Version : DS1110/37 not recognizing iPhone when docked

Flake
03-27-2012, 01:41 AM
After doing the update from the Fidelio iphone app to the new Philips Dock Station app the unit no longer recognizes three of our iPhones after you dock them. It will not charge, play music through the speaker or update the clock.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled on all of the devices with no change. I have powered off the device and rebooted the iPhone and then dock it with no change.

I have taken the USB cable and attached the iPhone and it does charge it but that is the extent. The clock does not update nor will it play music.

Is there a firmware update I need to do to the unit or can you suggest another solution. I am at a loss and unfortunately my Philips product is not getting any use.

Philips - QK
03-28-2012, 06:59 AM
Dear Flake,

We could not reproduce your issue and this issue seems strange to us. This to us more like a electrical problem rather than apps problem.
Could you please disconnect the power cord of your docking speakers for around 10-15 mins and try again?

We are now investigating your issue with our software engineer. If you have any updates on this issue, please let us know.

With thanks & regards,
Philips Moderation Team

Philips - QK
03-28-2012, 07:25 AM
Dear Flake,

Our software engineer suggests if your iOS devices cannot be charged after deleting the apps, there should be an issue with the connector of your docking speaker. Please bring your device to the service for further check-up.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderator Team