PDA

View Full Version : ISO Support

bugmenot
04-12-2012, 03:41 PM
Hi,

Just bought the HTS5581. I'm putting all my "old" media on a network-available harddisk. My WD TV Live Hub plays ISO (DVD and BluRay) files fine, but the HTS5581 does not.
Will there be any future support for ISO files? If not, I won't be able to play over half of my digital media on my brand new home cinema set :(.

kwinnie
04-16-2012, 09:37 AM
for HTS5581 a 2011 model, according to the codec table, ISO file is nto supported.
as far as i know they seldom extend the file supported formats after product launch.

bugmenot
04-24-2012, 06:49 PM
for HTS5581 a 2011 model, according to the codec table, ISO file is nto supported.
as far as i know they seldom extend the file supported formats after product launch.

Thanks for your answer. I guess Philips is not that innovative and supportive of their products as I hoped.

Philips - Katerina
08-24-2015, 11:38 AM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina