PDA

View Full Version : DTS-HD and TRUE-HD suport trough external sources

saru360
04-18-2012, 11:53 PM
Hello, i have a HTS9520 that has DTS-HD and TRUE-HD, iám trying to have this sound formats trought an external source, like a multimedia player but it wont work, i found after a quick search on the internet that this formats cant be sent trough optical because it doesnt have bandwidth it only has 1.5mb/s and this formats require more, and the only way to have it is trough hdmi, but the HTS9520 only has one hdmi an is an output, so my quention is , is there any way to decode this formats trough an hdmi hub or something like that i dont know. i found out that this new lesser HTS that came out have this :mad:, like 2 hdmis one for output and other for input like for this cases.

Any sugestions?? or there is no way to do this? :(

Best Regards

saru360
04-20-2012, 12:25 PM
Anyone????:confused:

Oscar
04-23-2012, 07:55 AM
Hi saru360,

No this is not possible. When playing back discs it will ofcourse work..

saru360
04-23-2012, 09:36 PM
Thats just frustrating, because now a 300€ ht from philips can do this, And mine it that is the high end hts does not have this hdmi hub, if only a knew this before i bougt it :mad:

Philips - Katerina
08-24-2015, 11:38 AM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips – Katerina