PDA

View Full Version : Cant browse SmartTV menu after updating security profile (content under <18 years)

FdezGarcia
04-23-2012, 01:40 PM
I am running a 40pfl8605h/12. Two days ago I was requested in the Smart TV main menu to accept a new "policy configuration" allowing to set up a password to manage contents (i.e. to restrict some contents to kids). I did it and used the most simple password= 1234

Now when I try to use any Smart TV app I can not browse within the main menu (neither using the traditional remote nor the Android control app in my table) as the cursor does not move right or left.

Maybe I am doing something wrong... for sure I have tried to push 1234 in the main menu and the cursor apearance changes (the white line surrounding the selected app disaperars) but I still can not move right or left to select the app.

Please help me.
Kind regards

sngbcn
04-23-2012, 02:59 PM
Hi,

Have you tried to re-load the page? Press the Options key on your RC and then select the one that says "Reload page".

I had something similar when the message about parental apps came up some days ago.

Regards,

FdezGarcia
04-23-2012, 09:30 PM
It is the same issue about parental control (but your solution did not work on my TV). Regards

Hi,

Have you tried to re-load the page? Press the Options key on your RC and then select the one that says "Reload page".

I had something similar when the message about parental apps came up some days ago.

Regards,