PDA

View Full Version : Favourites/ recently played not available!!!

warmduscher
04-26-2012, 01:04 PM
Hallo, Philips!!!

Is anybody awake there? It is unacceptable that this unit is more buffering than playing (while the internet connection is working correctly). Not even the favourites list, recently played items are accessible. Keeps buffering. Is the server down sometimes (or better to say regularly)?

Philips can offer excuses, once it happens, twice it's annoying, but when this happens regularly, it is not acceptable anymore.
And yes, we are expecting a response from Philips, otherwise does not make any sense to have this forum.

Any software update to correct all the current bugs which make this unit at the moment almost useless?

The Support Forum site does not work properly either. Needed to post this topic 3 times.

Philips - Remko
04-26-2012, 01:30 PM
Hi warmduscher,

We are currently still looking into the reported issues.

I cannot tell you when and what will be solved but only that
we are looking into it.

Aplogies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

warmduscher
04-26-2012, 01:51 PM
Hi Remko,

Thanks for your reply!
At least we know that Philips is working on the issues.

Groetjes,
A.

misoot
04-28-2012, 11:34 PM
Stop looking and start doing something for Christ's sake. Don't try to tell us, that reprogramming a simplistic firmware takes more than a year. There are companies which can code a brand new customer management system in 3 months and you? You keep looking into it...Incredible. Best regards.

Hi warmduscher,

we are looking into it.

Kind regards,

Philips - Remko
04-30-2012, 12:07 PM
Dear misoot,

You have a personal message, please check your inbox.

Kind regards,

warmduscher
03-31-2013, 08:11 PM
Hi Philips,

Are you still working on those issues, or in the meanwhile you gave it up? No update since ever...
Or the whole support will be taken over by Funai? In that case we cannot expect any update.
Time to look for a new device (NO Philips for me anymore).

KR,
A.

William Wallace
04-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Hey warmduscher,

as this is more of a user-to-user support forum, try to post your specific question by contacting Philips using country-specific contact details. For your official support channels, go to http://www.support.philips.com/suppo...g_selector.jsp and select your country and language. There, you find links to eMail and Chat support (it seems that some combinations of country and language lack the Chat option).

Hope this helps,
WW

warmduscher
01-18-2014, 03:37 PM
Hi warmduscher,

we are looking into it.

Kind regards,

Dear Philips,
The issues have not been solved, no reaction, no support from Philips. I was a loyal Philips customer, had more then 30 different Philips products: always problems with the newer products. So, for me never Philips anymore.

Bye-bye!