PDA

View Full Version : Ambilight + Hue

sanmibuh
02-05-2018, 11:23 AM
Recently puchased a gu10 color starter kit and linked to my 49pus7502.

When the Tv power on the hue light turns on and sync with the ambilight.

But when I power off the tv the lights still on.

There is any way to power off the lights when the TV is power off?

JimH
02-06-2018, 12:05 PM
There's a setting - something like "fade out" or "immediately" for ambilight on the TV - I changed this to "immediately" and the hue lights go out straight away now too (or revert to a preset scene if active before the TV was turned on) ....

sanmibuh
02-07-2018, 10:28 AM
Thanks. I will try. Now I have in fade out mode.

sanmibuh
02-08-2018, 12:52 PM
IT doesn't work. The same issue.

I see another strange issue. If the bulbs are paired with the TV, I cannot control them with philips hue app. They change the color or switch off, but after 2 seconds they go to low white (with the TV off).

If I unlink them, then I cant control the bulbs without any issues.

sanmibuh
02-08-2018, 12:59 PM
IT doesn't work. The same issue.

I see another strange issue. If the bulbs are paired with the TV, I cannot control them with philips hue app. They change the color or switch off, but after 2 seconds they go to low white (with the TV off).

If I unlink them, then I cant control the bulbs without any issues.

Vambo1980
02-15-2018, 11:29 PM
Hi I have just brought the 9002/5 and have the same issue as above. Looking into it a little this appears to be a problem going back to 2015.
As a new Phillips TV user experience so far has been poor. Sound issues through optical. Ambilight has different colour on top leds. Can't believe that since installing the TV we can't control out living room lights without the TV isolated from the supply.
Has the hue issue been sorted? can it be fixed? If not the TV is going back to JL.

Eraser
03-02-2018, 04:45 PM
The reason that your Hue bulbs are stil on after switching off the TV is because you have
“Lounge Light + Hue” set to On in the Ambilight + Hue configuration section.

Set this to Off and the lights will shut down automatically when tuning off the TV.

When your Hue bulbs are connected to the TV and the TV is switched On,
you can’t control them via the Hue App.

You have to set the Ambilight+Hue to off in the short settings menu in order to control it via the App.