PDA

View Full Version : Multiroom Supporting Windows/Windows Phone app

flying_dutchman
05-01-2012, 02:01 PM
I currently own a few Streamium Products and really love them. However, what would make the experience much better would be to have a tablet in the living room that integrates with those products, making use of the multiroom functionality.

The app would allow you to browse your music collection, add tracks to playlists, and play the playlists on multiple devices.
I imagine it to look something like this:

Any comments, ideas, suggestions? :)

suntattood
06-17-2012, 03:30 AM
+1 to this idea. I hope it will be added soon. http://imagicon.info/cat/12-19/vbulletin-cool.gif

comzuid
09-12-2012, 08:49 AM
I hope that Philips will not forget the Streamium users and only develop apps for the new Fidelio products. I also use a Windows Phone device (Nokia Lumia) and have A Streamium MCI8080. I hope that Philips will coming with a App for Windows Phone because I cannot control my Streamium device now from my Windows Phone. Please, please Philips!!

moonmadness
11-02-2012, 07:34 AM
Hi Philips,
Very keen to purchase the new A1 wireless link for streaming audio from my NAS, however, note that Windows 8 or Symbian OS ( NOKIA) are not supported!! Surely, it would make commercial sense from a marketing standpoint to allow this unit to work with the major smartphone/tablet operating systems!! As more high quality (FLAC) recordings become available on line, there is a market for a reasonably priced streamer when compared to options including Linn DS systems, which are outside the budget of many consumers. Welcome Philips response to this topic!!!! (European based companies should support each other!)