PDA

View Full Version : 40PFL5605K/02, latest Software, doesnt find all HD channels

quick-mick
05-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Hello,

I am using a 40PFL5605K/02 with the latest Software and the integrated DVB-S2 Tuner in Germany. I am also using a CI+card for watching the private channels in HD.

Today we got many new and free HD channels...The TV was able to find most of them perfectly but some (Phoenix HD, NDR HD and BR HD) are missing. A Humax Receiver in the other Room has found everything in just one turn.
I already tried the search for new satellite programms, the complete search and even a complete reset of the TV, but the programms are just not there.
As far as I know a manual search is not possible, right? So how do I get these programms? Any ideas?

Regards
Maik

Philips - Thomas
05-02-2012, 06:50 AM
Hi

do you use Astra 19,2?
Does any other User have the similar Issues?
Please post your comments.

Thanks
Thomas

DerShortyy
05-02-2012, 08:19 AM
Hello,

I am using a 40PFL5605K/02 with the latest Software and the integrated DVB-S2 Tuner in Germany. I am also using a CI+card for watching the private channels in HD.

Today we got many new and free HD channels...The TV was able to find most of them perfectly but some (Phoenix HD, NDR HD and BR HD) are missing. A Humax Receiver in the other Room has found everything in just one turn.
I already tried the search for new satellite programms, the complete search and even a complete reset of the TV, but the programms are just not there.
As far as I know a manual search is not possible, right? So how do I get these programms? Any ideas?

Regards
Maik

Hi Maik,
a manuell search is possible in the satellit settings
Your missing channels are all ASTRA 1L Polarization=horizontal; Transponder 1.025 Symbolrate 22.000 FEC= 2/3 Frequenz 11.582. There you have to find them
Best regards

quick-mick
05-04-2012, 05:22 PM
thanks for your quick replys...It seems that there is something wrong with my satellite antenna...the signal strength on this particular channels is very, very poor so I do not get a picture